Zelda 2 143 36.57%

A Link to the Past 12 3.07%

Ocarina of Time 19 4.86%

Majora Mask 50 12.79%

Wind Waker 39 9.97%

Twilight Princess 41 10.49%

Skyward Sword 66 16.88%

Total:391

Where's Four Swords Adventures in the poll? Because that's my choice.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I didn't count it.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Veknoid_Outcast said:

WHAT?! You're no longer my friend :((((((

How could you possibly said that? Did you ever play it with a friend on the GBAs? Best co-op expeience since, ever!

yeah contra was nice, in germany they made robots out of the humans and called it probotector.

anyway yeah man i really liked the double dragon music back in the day..

Videokameras said:
yeah contra was nice, in germany they made robots out of the humans and called it probotector.

anyway yeah man i really liked the double dragon music back in the day..

Cool story, bro, but what does  any of that have to do with Zelda?

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Suke said:
Skyward Sword didn't had a lasting appeal on me but Twilight Princess was too EASY!!!!! Thought the story was great.

I don't know. I thought SS had  better characters/ story than TP..

Oh it does, story wise is about equal in my book. My only issue with SS is that it felt too limited.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Majoras Mask, played and completed every other entry. Could click with it at all, really didn't like the whole time aspect of it.

I like all Zeldas, but the Wii games are my least favorite. I voted Skyward Sword because I felt TP was more ambitious graphically. There were elements of both games that I did really like but the motion controls really took away a lot of the fun for me. They were at times non-responsive or non-intuitive, and too often when they did work they turned combat into methodical one-on-one duels - which is fine but not what I look for in Zelda. I want fast-paced wild action. Skyward Sword further stepped down my list after playing Wind Waker. WWHD is amazing, and I realize how much SS milked stuff off it that I thought was unique before playing WW.

My order of favourite to least favourite would be

The Wind Waker
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link

The Adventure of Link and The Legend of Zelda I just don't enjoy as much as the other entries in the series, I enjoyed Skyward Sword a lot honestly, I know a lot of people don't like it though. But The Wind Waker is my favourite Zelda game so far.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask pretty equally for different reasons,

sJagstang said:
My order of favourite to least favourite would be

The Wind Waker
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link

The Adventure of Link and The Legend of Zelda I just don't enjoy as much as the other entries in the series, I enjoyed Skyward Sword a lot honestly, I know a lot of people don't like it though. But The Wind Waker is my favourite Zelda game so far.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask pretty equally for different reasons,

While SS was pretty linear, I totally enjoyed the story, characters, music, art style, combat and crafting system.