Zelda 2 143 36.57%

A Link to the Past 12 3.07%

Ocarina of Time 19 4.86%

Majora Mask 50 12.79%

Wind Waker 39 9.97%

Twilight Princess 41 10.49%

Skyward Sword 66 16.88%

Total:391

I didn't played the first two games, so I wouldn't know.

From all the Zelda games I played I loved all except Majora's Mask, the premise is great but I didn't like the execution and thus stop playing it after the first two temples.

I still think its a great game though

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Around the Network

Twilight Princess - it just felt kind of derivative and banal to me. I felt like I'd already played it before I was an hour in.

Plus it didn't really have much character for me. Zelda can definitely be dark - Majora's Mask proved that in spades, but Twilight Princess didn't have the vitality or crazy imagination to go with the darkness for me.

I did like the (final) final showdown with Ganon though - just him and link with swords in a field - simple and kind of timeless!

i also find that Zelda 2 had the coolest cartridge and packaging design.

Albicant said:
Twilight Princess - it just felt kind of derivative and banal to me. I felt like I'd already played it before I was an hour in.

Plus it didn't really have much character for me. Zelda can definitely be dark - Majora's Mask proved that in spades, but Twilight Princess didn't have the vitality or crazy imagination to go with the darkness for me.

I did like the (final) final showdown with Ganon though - just him and link with swords in a field - simple and kind of timeless!

They tried to appeal to the  OoT  crybabies that were saying WW  was too kiddy and shit like that.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The time limit in Majora Mask was annoying. So that.

Around the Network

I've only played the 3D Zeldas on consoles, and it's no contest - Twilight Princess. The world is drab and uninteresting and too, like, generic Tolkein fantasy, and the story's not all that hot. Also, I don't dig the controls. It's just boring and not very good. It's hard to sort through the other four (although I suspect I would say Ocarina > Wind Waker > Skyward > Majora if I had to choose) but fifth place is simple. While Skyward and Majora's gameplay is not as good as Ocarina or Wind Waker, they make up for it by having superior stories/characterization. So it balances out. TP's got nothing on them. 

Zelda2 looks just so terrible and annoying. It's one of the rare Zelda games I have'nt played yet, I know I need to get into it one day or a other on my 3DS, but I don't want to cause I know I'll hate it.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Wind Waker

AZWification said:

My least favorite console Zelda  game is the one that tried to mimic the style of an older game in the franchise, but failed becuase it had too many dumb gimmicks and the world was very empty compared to the older game in the franchise.

Which Zelda is that?

--- 

My least favorite is A Link to the Past. I love the 3D Zelda's, and I love Zelda 1 & 2 because for what the NES is, I appreciate their awesomeness. A Link to the Past, I just can't play it for long. It feels like a downgraded OoT instead of an upgraded Zelda 1, plus SNES had a lot of better offerings.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Majora's Mask. The time limit system sucked sooo damn hard.
Wind Waker was pretty poor as well.