Zelda 2 143 36.57%

A Link to the Past 12 3.07%

Ocarina of Time 19 4.86%

Majora Mask 50 12.79%

Wind Waker 39 9.97%

Twilight Princess 41 10.49%

Skyward Sword 66 16.88%

Total:391

It's interesting seeing Zelda 2 as the least favorite. I guess it makes sense. At the time it came out I didn't like the switch from overhead to side-scroler, and the lack of fun weapons to use. The music was also worse. But it has a fond place in my heart, in large part because I was a child, the game was hyped, and my imagination really filled in a lot blanks in the game. It's the only Zelda with a large number of multiple cities to explore and it has a large expansive world. The forest backgrounds allowed my imagination to think that I had wandered through many magical forests and it seemed like there were endless caves, coastlines and mountains. It still brings back happy memories when I play it today, but there's no doubt the game is lacking.

Around the Network

Wind Waker/Skyward Sword

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Zelda 2
Majora Mask

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

To the people not voting for Zelda II...

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Probably Skyward sword. Didn't liked the motion+ controls (but I loved Twillight princess)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

I've played them since Oot, Skyward sword is the least favorite. Windwaker HD is currently my favorite. (Although the temperamental camera during boss battles is still infuriating)

Well anyway i still think Zelda 2 is awesome.

I picked Zelda II in the poll since Four Swords Adventures is still missing >_>

My pick for third worst (inappropriate word because it's still a masterpiece) is Skyward Sword. The art direction, motion controls, dungeon design, and storytelling were all outstanding, but it was a little too easy and linear for my taste. Still an amazing game.

Majora and 2 are about tied but I picked Majora. It's boring.

Well I don't like any of the handheld Zelda games. The only one I like is Minish Cap for some reason (haven't played the Oracle games though).

Console wise...Four Swords Adventures, there's nothing really especial about that game, kinda boring imo.  

Nintendo and PC gamer