Was gunna post about the OP buttttt seems like this thread has gone mad xD

Who ? Me or them ? :P

You're not a thread :D hahahahaha

:O 

Oh. I thought you were referring to the people in it. XD

DieAppleDie said:
ladies you really are losing your precious time arguing with the fatslob
he prefers to live in denial...so let him be
3DS surpased PSP graphics from day one with SSFIV, DOD Dimensions, RE Mercs etc.

This ^^^

The guy is a fool. You need just one word to prove that the 3DS has surpassed the PSP in terms of eye candy since launch: SHADERS

Seriously people, stop feeding this muppet.

fatslob-:O said:
kupomogli said:

It goes PS4 > Xbox One > Wii U > PS360 > Vita > Wii > 3DS > PSP

Agreed. 

According to all 3rd party developers, the 3DS has way more better Textures & Shader Abilities then the Wii.

Plus we know the 3DS has at least 50 shader cores which is more then the 360.

Plus Donkey Kong Country Returns on Wii had most cell-shaded graphics with polygons being used on a few background models, but Donkey Kong Counry Returns on 3DS replace the cell-shaded graphic models with pure polygon models.

So PS3 (550 MHz GPU) > 360 (500 MHz GPU) > 3DS (400 MHz GPU) > Wii (243 MHz GPU) > GameCube > XBox > PS2 & PSP > DS > PSX

Around the Network
@Everyone

Honest to god the 3DS isn't anywhere near an impressive piece of equipment. You will never have games that will likely go above PSP graphics or performance because of the fact that nintendo made 3D a mandatory implimentation to the system that isn't even twice as powerful as the PSP was. So if I were you guys I would focus on the games because the 3DS isn't capable of all too much considering metal gear ran 20fps compared to the more smoother 30fps on the PS2.

I don't want to comment too much on your poor effort to bash the 3DS, but in no way 3D is mandatory. The devs decide mostly (but not all) to take advantage of this possibility. Must be because they like it or that they think this makes their game look better (and usually it does).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Kaizar said:
kupomogli said:

It goes PS4 > Xbox One > Wii U > PS360 > Vita > Wii > 3DS > PSP

Agreed. 

According to all 3rd party developers, the 3DS has way more better Textures & Shader Abilities then the Wii.

Plus Donkey Kong Country Returns on Wii had most cell-shaded graphics with polygons being used on a few background models, but Donkey Kong Counry Returns on 3DS replace the cell-shaded graphic models with pure polygon models.

So PS3 (550 MHz GPU) > 360 (500 MHz GPU) > 3DS (400 MHz GPU) > Wii (243 MHz GPU) > GameCube > XBox > PS2 & PSP > DS > PSX

That's some poor understanding of hardware you got going. 

Mnementh said:
@Everyone

Honest to god the 3DS isn't anywhere near an impressive piece of equipment. You will never have games that will likely go above PSP graphics or performance because of the fact that nintendo made 3D a mandatory implimentation to the system that isn't even twice as powerful as the PSP was. So if I were you guys I would focus on the games because the 3DS isn't capable of all too much considering metal gear ran 20fps compared to the more smoother 30fps on the PS2.

I don't want to comment too much on your poor effort to bash the 3DS, but in no way 3D is mandatory. The devs decide mostly (but not all) to take advantage of this possibility. Must be because they like it or that they think this makes their game look better (and usually it does).

In no was my comment made to bash the 3DS but rather it was to reveal what it was truly capable of and whether you like it not the fact is the 3DS is weaker than a gamecube and almost every game uses the 3D effect to diminish it's power and that leaves it very little space to improve on a graphics front. 

What does everybody have against me in this thread ? Am I some monster or something. :P

Fatslob, your two problem comments, with bolding for important nonsensical points:

@Everyone

You are saying the 3DS will never have games with graphics better than the PSP. That's silly since we already have games much better than the best-looking PSP games.

and

The 3DS was already at it's limits when it came out at launch so how much power was there left to even squeeze out ?

For this one you have 0 proof.

Kaizar said:

That's some poor understanding of hardware you got going. 

This kind of comment is bad because you don't explain why he has a poor understanding of hardware. Because to me it sounds right.

The 3DS was already at it's limits when it came out at launch so how much power was there left to even squeeze out ?

Nice troll post.

Go do that somewhere else please.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)