By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought Xenoblade Chronicles for $63

Tagged games:

$20 import fee if you import to Canada, be warned. However if you're patient and keep checking used inventory here, you can find a copy for $45.

Anyway, $63 is the price of a new game, if you don't like it, you can get all your money back on eBay. It's a great game XenoBlade, great way to end the Wii (and Last Story)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
dahuman said:
think-man said:
burninmylight said:
think-man said:
Is WiiU multi region? If I imported this can I play it on my WiiU when I buy one?

Unfortunately, it is not. If you have a Wii though, it's super easy to softmod it to be region-free.

Uhh ok, half the reason I want a WiiU is so I can play this and the last story. I dont wanna have to buy a Wii and a WiiU :P

You live in New Zealand right? Wouldn't the EU copy work on your Wii U if you get a Wii U?

Didnt know it was released there, I've never seen it here EVER so I assumed it was only released in the US

I saw two copies go for $65 and $69, disc only. I could have gotten one, but I decided not to, mostly because I already have a huge backlog.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

burninmylight said:
think-man said:
Is WiiU multi region? If I imported this can I play it on my WiiU when I buy one?

Unfortunately, it is not. If you have a Wii though, it's super easy to softmod it to be region-free.

I heard that you can softmod Wii mode on the Wii U. Though I am not sure about making the Wii mode region free.

I don't get it. Am I the only perosn that didn't love this game? Is the emperor really naked? I got it for $50 brand new and quickly gave up on it. Loved The Last Story, though.

Around the Network
attaboy said:
I don't get it. Am I the only perosn that didn't love this game? Is the emperor really naked? I got it for $50 brand new and quickly gave up on it. Loved The Last Story, though.

You probably are. But seriously, people were pretty quick to give this game the title of best RPG of the generation, although that is not too hard to do.

I'm wondering how this game holds up against more classic and older RPGs.

think-man said:
burninmylight said:
think-man said:
burninmylight said:
think-man said:

Uhh ok, half the reason I want a WiiU is so I can play this and the last story. I dont wanna have to buy a Wii and a WiiU :P

This and TLS are both Wii games. What's the other half reason you wanted a Wii U? Because half of you could just save the money and get a Wii.

Nah half the reason is so I can play Wii games since I never owned one, but the only Wii games I wanna play are those 2. And I wanna have a WiiU for X and SSB

Well I'm not normally one to encourage piracy, but there is Dolphin. But if you do get a Wii U, there are still plenty of other awesome Wii games I'm sure you'd like (Muramasa, Sakura Wars, Arc Rise Fantasia) that would further validate your purchase.

Good choice. My favourite game ever made and a true triumph compared to most modern RPGs.

Have fun.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

attaboy said:

I didn't absolutely love it, I thought it was 8.5 good. the story esp compared to gears and saga, some of the characters, and battle chants bothered me. But It's one of the most beautiful games both visually and music wise to explore, and dress up people. So I just did that.

Still I'd easily recommend it to anyone.

ishiki said:

battle chants