By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought Xenoblade Chronicles for $63

Tagged games:

Best RPG of the last gen hands DOWN.

Around the Network

Nice, its an awesome game. I should really revisit it soon. Im about 65% through it but stopped because it lasts forever

Is WiiU multi region? If I imported this can I play it on my WiiU when I buy one?

ListerOfSmeg said:

How is it Nintendos fault what Gamestop sets the price of used games at?

It's their fault for not providing more copies like they're suppose to. That way I wouldn't have to buy an overpriced used copy and I can give Nintendo my money.

Still, I am at least grateful that I can play the game without having to blow off my whole wallet. So thanks GS (I guess).

think-man said:
Is WiiU multi region? If I imported this can I play it on my WiiU when I buy one?

Unfortunately, it is not. If you have a Wii though, it's super easy to softmod it to be region-free.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
think-man said:

Unfortunately, it is not. If you have a Wii though, it's super easy to softmod it to be region-free.

Uhh ok, half the reason I want a WiiU is so I can play this and the last story. I dont wanna have to buy a Wii and a WiiU :P

think-man said:
burninmylight said:
think-man said:

Uhh ok, half the reason I want a WiiU is so I can play this and the last story. I dont wanna have to buy a Wii and a WiiU :P

This and TLS are both Wii games. What's the other half reason you wanted a Wii U? Because half of you could just save the money and get a Wii.

burninmylight said:
think-man said:
burninmylight said:
think-man said:

This and TLS are both Wii games. What's the other half reason you wanted a Wii U? Because half of you could just save the money and get a Wii.

Nah half the reason is so I can play Wii games since I never owned one, but the only Wii games I wanna play are those 2. And I wanna have a WiiU for X and SSB

think-man said:

if you softmod it, then it's multi region

think-man said:
burninmylight said:
think-man said:

You live in New Zealand right? Wouldn't the EU copy work on your Wii U if you get a Wii U?