Galaki said:
ishiki said:

battle chants

Man, what a bunch'a joke'as.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
ishiki said:

battle chants

I can tell I'm going to enjoy this aspect of the game.

TheKoreanGuy said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

How is it Nintendos fault what Gamestop sets the price of used games at?

It's their fault for not providing more copies like they're suppose to. That way I wouldn't have to buy an overpriced used copy and I can give Nintendo my money.

Still, I am at least grateful that I can play the game without having to blow off my whole wallet. So thanks GS (I guess).

Nintendo has solved this problem. Their games will never again be out of stock because it took some customers a few years to figure out how amazing they are.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

ripped off lol its on the wii

~ Mod edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

sniper989 said:

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
sniper989 said:

Second one.

Look at some other posts.

Also, congrats on the game! I bought my Wii for it

You are lucky! I got my copy as a gift! A costly one though... 80 dollars was the money he had to dish .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

ktay95 said:
Nice, its an awesome game. I should really revisit it soon. Im about 65% through it but stopped because it lasts forever

So you don't know about this strange and awesome end? Hmm, about 65% means you reached the head? Or sword-valley?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

TheKoreanGuy said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

How is it Nintendos fault what Gamestop sets the price of used games at?

It's their fault for not providing more copies like they're suppose to. That way I wouldn't have to buy an overpriced used copy and I can give Nintendo my money.

Still, I am at least grateful that I can play the game without having to blow off my whole wallet. So thanks GS (I guess).

If I remember right, Nintendo USA didn't publish the game, but some small publisher (was it XSeed?). Don't know for sure, as an european I don't care much.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

think-man said:
burninmylight said:
think-man said:
Is WiiU multi region? If I imported this can I play it on my WiiU when I buy one?

Unfortunately, it is not. If you have a Wii though, it's super easy to softmod it to be region-free.

Uhh ok, half the reason I want a WiiU is so I can play this and the last story. I dont wanna have to buy a Wii and a WiiU :P

You should try Pandoras Tower over Last Story. And I'm not too happy with the upscaling of Wii-games on WiiU. A cheap Wii for Wii-games look like a better way to play them. Except that maybe the HDMI-connection to your TV might let it look better, or the internal upscaling of the TV is as bad as the one in the WiiU.