By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beyond: Two Souls reviews are up.. 73 on metacritic

Tagged games:

when will the review-embargo stuff end?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

TBH I dont like how that game looks. Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy were great, but neither where AAA story wise, but both seemed to be far more gameplay focused than Beyond.

B:TS on the other hand looks like a mediocre Stephen King ripoff, and considering that even he produces mostly trash... yeah. Also, it looks extremely linear and easy.

I hope its not true, and I hope it will sell well, so QD can experiment with this kind of storytelling in the future. Imagine what their potential is on the PS4

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

DirtyP2002 said:
when will the review-embargo stuff end?

Gameday. (2 more days)

Munkeh111 said:
Wright said:
Munkeh111 said:
It is going to be crazy and probably not that great, but definitely interesting to play

Pessimistic man, of course it's going to be great! Though, isn't greatness linked with interestingness?

The man is crazy, the last game was crazy, the bits I have seen from the trailers that I have been trying to watch have been crazy. I am not expecting anything sane from this game

But the insanity is where the fun lies! >=D

hunter_alien said:
TBH I dont like how that game looks. Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy were great, but neither where AAA story wise, but both seemed to be far more gameplay focused than Beyond.

B:TS on the other hand looks like a mediocre Stephen King ripoff, and considering that even he produces mostly trash... yeah. Also, it looks extremely linear and easy.

I hope its not true, and I hope it will sell well, so QD can experiment with this kind of storytelling in the future. Imagine what their potential is on the PS4

Neither really had great gameplay or story, in my opinion, but they made you feel like you were in the middle of the experience and that your choices mattered.  That's all I want from Beyond.  Good atmosphere and immersion.  Maybe some boobies.

Around the Network

Kind of expected this game to get nit picked/get voted down by people who don't understand/like its gameplay style (basically what CGI said^^)

attaboy said:
hunter_alien said:

Neither really had great gameplay or story, in my opinion, but they made you feel like you were in the middle of the experience and that your choices mattered.  That's all I want from Beyond.  Good atmosphere and immersion.  Maybe some boobies.

Fully agree, yet they where still decent in the gameplay and story category ( even tough IP screwed the story aspect at the end).

Beyond has neither :| It looks amazing, but thats pretty much what it has going for it at the moment. I hope we will hear more positive things about it later on.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I damn well hope not. I'm betting heavy on this being a 90+

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

CGI-Quality said:
Mr Khan said:
I damn well hope not. I'm betting heavy on this being a 90+

Oh dear, you're going to be quite disappointed then. Even Heavy Rain didn't get that high. Would take a miracle for that.

I figured this game would do better, honestly, Quantic Dream having worked out some of the kinks that held HR back.

Although i hold the high score for Beyond in the league, it's with like 4 other people.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Hype, señores, HYPE!