By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beyond: Two Souls reviews are up.. 73 on metacritic

Tagged games:

Are we seriously going to get critics complaining about whether this is a game or not again like with Heavy Rain? I've played VN's better than some of the bigger mainstream titles out there and I see Quantic Dream's games as an evolution of that genre.

Around the Network

I'm sure this game going to be great.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Meh the game just didn't look good to me in trailers. Looked like a game from 2010 instead of 2013.

i read in a magazine that it has some logical flaws in the story. not sure if true but if it is true it is obviously not so good for a game which is pretty much all about the story and cinematic experience.

i still think that it will get pretty good scores on average.

Mr Khan said:
I damn well hope not. I'm betting heavy on this being a 90+

From some of the previews it seems like 80+ would be a difficult task. I bet on 80, but now I feel like I should have bet even lower.

Around the Network
Wright said:

But the insanity is where the fun lies! >=D

I agree, but reviews won't

I really loved Heavy Rain, great game.. and it was derided by some parts of the gaming community.

Played the Beyond demo, and loved some aspects of it, but found a bit of the gameplay a little messy... but it still felt like a great game. So really looking forward to getting it Friday and 100% it within a couple of weeks :)

Not convinced it will review well, in the 70's me suspects.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Tigerlure said:
Meh the game just didn't look good to me in trailers. Looked like a game from 2010 instead of 2013.

I thought that too,i still think so but the people who actually played it hands on they all say that it looks amazing.

I will still play it no matter the reviews

Couldn't care less really. I'm still getting it, but I understand why reviews are important with respect to sales. Hopefully the IGNs and GTs give good/great scores since there are waves of drones who do their bidding.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS