By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are the moderators quietly abandoning this hellhole?

Should Rol get mod powers?

Yes, seriously. 149 41.16%

Yes, for the hilarity. 70 19.34%

I am conflicted. 33 9.12%

No, just no. 75 20.72%

No, because I don't want to get banned. 34 9.39%

Total:361
dsage01 said:
A nintendo supporter as a mod...no thanks I'm fine

One of the dumbest comments in ages? Yes, I'd say so.

Also, I find it funny if it's true that the mods are going MIA and not caring anymore, when I got "warned" some while back for pulling a fairly harmless and fairly-regular-for-internet-forums "fixed" type of deal when quoting someone else's post. That in and of itself was pretty fuckin' dumb to get "warned" for.

So if they really are going awol, it's rather ironic that they go from anal to missing in such a short amount of time.

Around the Network

Sounds like a good idea to me. It's better that VGChartz dies quickly rather than suffer through an agonizingly slow decline.

mod = tamod

tamod = cum

cum = ~~~0

You should have been one a long time ago.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Rol needs to became a mod.

And I think Kresnik is very active here... he make threads and post in a lot of them.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
badgenome said:
Sounds like a good idea to me. It's better that VGChartz dies quickly rather than suffer through an agonizingly slow decline.

I like the way you think, so in the spirit of your assertion, you'll have to become my co-mod.

Wait...

My mods dreams comes true? Rol + Bad.

I would like to see a new mod-team. In my opinion mods should have their responsibility not more than one year. Some old mods made very bad decisions in the recent past it's not even funny anymore. If they are downgraded perhaps they participate more in conversations and get a feeling of what's going on.

RolStoppable said:
Boutros said:
If Maxwell made mod I don't see why you can't. So yes.

Thanks, Boutros. I need to remember that line, because it really makes a strong case for me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

No matter what happens you will be my bitch in the prediction league again. The magic of Tebow lives on.

Amp316 left this site so your theory has some basis.