By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are the moderators quietly abandoning this hellhole?

Should Rol get mod powers?

Yes, seriously. 149 41.16%

Yes, for the hilarity. 70 19.34%

I am conflicted. 33 9.12%

No, just no. 75 20.72%

No, because I don't want to get banned. 34 9.39%

Total:361

No you don't need mod powers,with your smart ass threads and comments. Maybe you should get banned,just for that. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I want to know why I'm not a mod yet. You think people are leaving this site now, wait until I come down on people with an iron fist. People will be posting in a thread, I'd comment and everyone would be saying "Oh sh*t, KD has posted, end of discussion."

No offense, but the day you become a mod will be the day I go back to lurking again...

Smeags is the mod vgchartz deserves but Rol is the one it needs right now...

Neh Smeags is enough!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

KylieDog said:
KHlover said:
KylieDog said:

I want to know why I'm not a mod yet. You think people are leaving this site now, wait until I come down on people with an iron fist. People will be posting in a thread, I'd comment and everyone would be saying "Oh sh*t, KD has posted, end of discussion."

No offense, but the day you become a mod will be the day I go back to lurking again...

I quote this as evidence VGC members do not want good mods.

Go ahead. Can't wait to see your reign as a mod from a safe distance.

@Rol

You do realize what happens to the mods after their Souls are sucked out by the site members? ioi doesn't let them just go.. They.. Dissappear.. How many ex mods are still on this site?

*i'll Miss you smeags

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
KHlover said:
KylieDog said:

No, we just don't want to get banned for smiling.

RolStoppable said:

It's no secret that many longtime members have left this site because of the disgusting behavior that we see day in and day out around this place. I don't see the current moderators posting much anymore either and I don't think that they bother to read a lot of threads. I am getting a strong impression that they only come to this site, because they feel they have to. Check the mod queue, look if there is work to do and leave this place. If offenders don't get reported, they basically get a free pass, because no moderator will check the thread in question and put a stop to it.

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with that, because it means that this site needs new moderators. So long story short, give me mod powers. I am levelheaded, I am reasonable, I am fair. I know the users around here. I want to win the NFL prediction league and the ability to edit everyone's posts would give me the advantage that I need.

Do you agree?

You, mod powers?  You admit you troll the site.  Aren't you a part of the problem?  How would you be an solution to it?

Vacation would explain why i can never get anyone in the mod chat.

For my part, i've been busting heads with greater frequency July and this month.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

brendude13 said:
KylieDog said:
KHlover said:
KylieDog said:

No, we just don't want to get banned for smiling.

One must not think any happy thoughts. Only depressed and hateful thoughts must persist in a world moderated by Kylie.

Mr Khan said:
Vacation would explain why i can never get anyone in the mod chat.

For my part, i've been busting heads with greater frequency July and this month.

Yeah, someone needs to pick up the slack it must be said.

And holiday is a pretty weak excuse. I don't think it means they should abandon their duties altogether. At least stop by every now and again!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.