By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are the moderators quietly abandoning this hellhole?

Should Rol get mod powers?

Yes, seriously. 149 41.16%

Yes, for the hilarity. 70 19.34%

I am conflicted. 33 9.12%

No, just no. 75 20.72%

No, because I don't want to get banned. 34 9.39%

Total:361

Guys, I can't be a mod because I will never ban someone like I never reported someone too.

I'm PlayStation biased too

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I want to win the NFL prediction league and the ability to edit everyone's posts would give me the advantage that I need.

Do you agree?

Yes.

sethnintendo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Ethomaz should be a moderator, and Rol, and Jaywood, it will be a lot of fun

VGKing got permabanned when he insulted ethomaz's English skills.

Mine are way worst since I never set foot outside Brazil in my entire life, so, I do not worry.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Sounds good to me, so why not?

I dunno....perhaps it's one of those "only the people who don't really WANT to be mods should be" kind of thing. By and large, a lot of the people who say they would want to be a mod, might secretly want to do so just so they can have "power" over others, ban folks for dumb reasons just because they feel like it, etc.

Not saying that about anyone who has been talking here. But I've experienced it time and time again in countless forums.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I want to know why I'm not a mod yet. You think people are leaving this site now, wait until I come down on people with an iron fist. People will be posting in a thread, I'd comment and everyone would be saying "Oh sh*t, KD has posted, end of discussion."

You'd probably make some negative comment are complain about something. hahahaha!!!!!!

Boutros said:
If Maxwell made mod I don't see why you can't. So yes.

Is this one of those negative compliments?

OT: Wow, Rol. You have really gone down hill. These threads are no where near as amazing as your old ones. I expect to change back immediately, it's the only way VGC can ever matter.

I find it slightly amusing no mod has commented yet, even in a joke or passing fashion,

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I find it slightly amusing no mod has commented yet, even in a joke or passing fashion,

I thought you were a Moderator, ConeyG?

Don't you count?

spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:

See the title. Then realize the facts of the situation.

Yes. That's...erm...the point? I guess being made by Rol doesn't help either

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.