By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are the moderators quietly abandoning this hellhole?

Should Rol get mod powers?

Yes, seriously. 149 41.16%

Yes, for the hilarity. 70 19.34%

I am conflicted. 33 9.12%

No, just no. 75 20.72%

No, because I don't want to get banned. 34 9.39%

Total:361

For what its worth, I wouldnt lock any of your threads Ive read in the last 5 Months or so Spurge.

No spam. Just funny stories and interesting questions in off topic. Thats what off topic is for.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I find it slightly amusing no mod has commented yet, even in a joke or passing fashion,

Here you go.

RolStoppable said:

Wow, not even the mods respect Mr Khan anymore.

Goodness me, what a lot of pages I had to scroll back to find that!

Now I'll have to ban Conegamer for lying.  I'm sure it'd make him happy since it would mean I'm moderating more.

Kresnik said:
RolStoppable said:

Wow, not even the mods respect Mr Khan anymore.

Goodness me, what a lot of pages I had to scroll back to find that!

Now I'll have to ban Conegamer for lying.  I'm sure it'd make him happy since it would mean I'm moderating more.

Note to self: Don't make sweeping assumptions based on skimming through a thread of this length, and don't question Kresniks awesomeness. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:
Adinnieken said:

You, mod powers?  You admit you troll the site.  Aren't you a part of the problem?  How would you be an solution to it?

Because I know what trolling is. I can also spot the people who seed ill-will in a sly manner.

Also, KylieDog would become a member of my mod team. Somebody who cracks down on the overboarding cheerleading mentality is just what this site needs. He was already able to bring a breath of fresh air to the Vita cult thread, so he is more than qualified for this important job.

I'm cheerful and I own Playstation consoles.

I may as well request a permaban now.

Around the Network

Last time we gave Rol mod powers, I was the target of has mad coup d'etat. I still consider myself lucky for being here to tell the tale.

Anyways, back to vacation time. Gonna eat some steak and then play some mini golf. Day fit for a king I tell you.

How does the moderator system work and how can you become one? What responsibilities and control do you have over the website? I'm interested because free speech was an amendment till the 1950's but this is just a website not a government system over millions of people. Were talking about 10-50 year old gamers who have different perspectives and opinions isn't that what a forum is for? little kiddies shouldn't be on here if reading cuss words hurts their feelings. Just take care of the attackers who only post to start fights and talk shit, other than that let them post whatever they want. Just remember if you don't like what someone posts DON'T READ IT! Everyone is like 100's of miles away theirs no threat with words on a screen.

Make me a mod ill sort this site out xD

If its a hellhole, why would you want to be a mod here?

RolStoppable said:
Nem said:
If its a hellhole, why would you want to be a mod here?
@

For the power.

What power? You check if the forum rules are beeing respected and apply bans to infractors. If you go on an indiscriminate ban spree your "powers"will be revoked. Its a job.

If you want real powers you need to own the website.