By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are the moderators quietly abandoning this hellhole?

Should Rol get mod powers?

Yes, seriously. 149 41.16%

Yes, for the hilarity. 70 19.34%

I am conflicted. 33 9.12%

No, just no. 75 20.72%

No, because I don't want to get banned. 34 9.39%

Total:361

First, there is no need for moderation.
Until I find a better alternative, this site remains reasonable.
Considering the current situation, please let the word sodomy begin.
Kind of, like an old school IRC room.

EM

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network

I think Rol should just be a mod. He longest raining member here? He's always on. Outlawauron should be mod too.. maybe KD..maybe

Side note.

I think the moderation get better in the latest months... and the forum is really more peaceful... the biggest evidence of the mods evolution here is that I'm at three months without be banned.

My mods history for curiosity...

2007-2012: 1 ban (not listed in the mod history)
2013 (Jan to May): 11 bans
2003 (Jun to date): no ban

ethomaz said:
Side note.

I think the moderation get better in the latest months... and the forum is really more peaceful... the biggest evidence of the mods evolution here is that I'm at three months without be banned.

If anything, this proves Rol right.

Carl2291 said:

If anything, this proves Rol right.

Why?

I always had a low ban history... almost perfect except for a ban that I even didn't remember what was... five years with 1 ban is a good achievement.

Around the Network
DevilRising said:
dsage01 said:
A nintendo supporter as a mod...no thanks I'm fine

One of the dumbest comments in ages? Yes, I'd say so.

Also, I find it funny if it's true that the mods are going MIA and not caring anymore, when I got "warned" some while back for pulling a fairly harmless and fairly-regular-for-internet-forums "fixed" type of deal when quoting someone else's post. That in and of itself was pretty fuckin' dumb to get "warned" for.

So if they really are going awol, it's rather ironic that they go from anal to missing in such a short amount of time.

LOL it was a joke pointing out the lack of Nintendo fans on this site...I wouldn't mind Roll being a mod considering how active and popular he is on this site. And take it easy...chill

Yes, why not?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ethomaz said:
Side note.

Ethomaz should be a moderator, and Rol, and Jaywood, it will be a lot of fun

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Ethomaz should be a moderator, and Rol, and Jaywood, it will be a lot of fun

VGKing got permabanned when he insulted ethomaz's English skills.

You'll Be able the bend people at will, And if they do not, you can make them desapear ! Its just like a mafia movie .