By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are the moderators quietly abandoning this hellhole?

Should Rol get mod powers?

Yes, seriously. 149 41.16%

Yes, for the hilarity. 70 19.34%

I am conflicted. 33 9.12%

No, just no. 75 20.72%

No, because I don't want to get banned. 34 9.39%

Total:361
RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
No matter what happens you will be my bitch in the prediction league again. The magic of Tebow lives on.

You should be grateful that last year so many members have shown patience in explaining basic things to you, because you were crying like a little girl and about to leave this site for NeoGAF for no other reason than a simple misunderstanding in the prediction league.

Leave this site for NeoGAF... That is disgusting although chocoloco doesn't care that much for Nintendo so he would probably fit right in on NeoGAF.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
No matter what happens you will be my bitch in the prediction league again. The magic of Tebow lives on.

You should be grateful that last year so many members have shown patience in explaining basic things to you, because you were crying like a little girl and about to leave this site for NeoGAF for no other reason than a simple misunderstanding in the prediction league.

lol, well, I think my drunken predictions are still in my profile and the drunken ones were more accurate than the sober predictions.

Thread reported for trolling.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago, actually. It certainly seems like, aside from maybe Kresnik who doesn't moderate an awful lot and posts mainly in Japan threads, the mods have quietened and fallen out of touch with the community.

What surprises me more is that the past few years it was August they recruited more mods, but that doesn't seem to be the case this year. So clearly they are content with that.

But surely the mod team know what they're doing. I've seen a fair bit slide more as of late, though, so who knows.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

You have my vote, Rol. You can make a difference.

We really do need one or two mods who are closer with the community.

Around the Network

what i miss are xbox supporters, we all know that arguements make things fun and with not much of them here their are less and less :(

Boutros said:
If Maxwell made mod I don't see why you can't. So yes.

Brilliant.

areason said:
what i miss are xbox supporters, we all know that enlargements make things fun and with not much of them here their are less and less :(

There would be a healthy Xbox fanbase here, if they knew how to troll and stopped getting banned.

They do themselves no favours.

RolStoppable said:
badgenome said:
Sounds like a good idea to me. It's better that VGChartz dies quickly rather than suffer through an agonizingly slow decline.

I like the way you think, so in the spirit of your assertion, you'll have to become my co-mod.

Rol should totally be a mod. He's able to see the sense (or nonsense) in a discussion, which is way more than I can say for most others.

Definitely got my vote.

Despite your often overly cynical remarks.