By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are the moderators quietly abandoning this hellhole?

Should Rol get mod powers?

Yes, seriously. 149 41.16%

Yes, for the hilarity. 70 19.34%

I am conflicted. 33 9.12%

No, just no. 75 20.72%

No, because I don't want to get banned. 34 9.39%

Total:361

I do not believe that someone who describes the site he wants to moderate as a hell hole is fit for the job of moderating it, straight out of the opening gate.

Around the Network

All I can say is be careful what you wish for. Too much moderation is NOT a good thing. They already ban you for simply replying to people who disagree with you.

What do want, for them to correct us mid post too?

Edit: And hell yeah I'd vote for you as mod, but only if you remove all the rules that are just inplace to keep people from being butthurt. This is a gaming fourm, not kindergarten. You should be able to call people out on their BS (if they deserve it), but I strongly digress

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

Hey now! This thread reeks of mutinous thoughts. We will not be standing for any shenanigans like that so consider this your one and only warning from the awesome powers that be.

Remember; you can't spell domination without the word "mod".

This thread could use a permanent watchdog like you:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165587&page=1#

Not only because chocoloco steps constantly over the line of good taste, but also because we need a Vikings fan to beat down all season long.

I'm signing up just so I can troll your sorry asses when my Vikings pwn everyone this season. You mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns.

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

Hey now! This thread reeks of mutinous thoughts. We will not be standing for any shenanigans like that so consider this your one and only warning from the awesome powers that be.

Remember; you can't spell domination without the word "mod".

This thread could use a permanent watchdog like you:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165587&page=1#

Not only because chocoloco steps constantly over the line of good taste, but also because we need a Vikings fan to beat down all season long.

You don't want me in that thread...I prefer the Broncos the most (then followed by the Vikings).

the-pi-guy said:

That's why we want you to be a mod.  

As for the other part, I've seen you be very reasonable despite your bias.  Plenty of people aren't reasonable at all due to their bias, but you can be very reasonable and as far as I'm aware you have been.   

A Mod that doesn't ban anyone is hardly qualified to be a Mod.

A Mod that bans everyone is also hardly qualified to be a Mod. 

That's why I should be a Mod.

Around the Network

Would love to see Rol, Turkish, Kowen, Carl and CGI as mods here for the hilarity.

I'm back! Fear not :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Yes.

Would Rol allow us to have fun in the same way he had fun in his prime?

Seece said:
Would love to see Rol, Turkish, Kowen, Carl and CGI as mods here for the hilarity.

I think youre being extremely unfair here, lumping me in with known trouble causers.

Shame on you.