By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda: Wii U is "not on our radar". "It's largely a hardware thing."

Tagged games:

S.T.A.G.E. said:
EricFabian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Dude...if people cannot understand this they are kind of retarded. Bethesda had issues with the PS3 and 360 when it came to Ram usage even when the game was dumbed down. Nintendo is terrible behind in the technology department to get supported the way they deserve to.

And your disagreement is?

the gif is self-explanatory

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

And your disagreement is?

the gif is self-explanatory

Thats a reactionary gif not an explaination.

@ Eric Fabian Actually, I do not get it. Are you a women?

chocoloco said:

OMG! No! LOL! Is just a gif! lmao

Click HERE and be happy 

chocoloco said:

allow me to interpret... *ahem* ignore, ignore, ignore... glance, ignore..

Around the Network

But the system's made for easy porting and the controller's so you don't have to do work in bringing over your games and everything and Iwata sad panda now

The only games that Bethesda ever published for a Nintendo console are:
Puzznic (NES)
Star Trek: Tactical Assault (DS)
Star Trek: Conquest (Wii)
Ducati Moto (DS)

Bully (Wii) and Wheelspin (Wii) were published by Bestheda in Japan and Europe, respectively.

Or maybe they don't want to compromise their vision by putting it on weak hardware and dumbing it down?

With the PS4 and Xbone launches being around the corner and the Wii U STILL not getting 3rd party support, I could only see them getting utterly crushed in sales to the point where only nintendo fans and people who'll buy for their exclusives being the only ones to buy a Wii U.

Honestly since the PS4 and Xbone will receive much superior plats, and more game support in general than the Wii U then I can only see the Wii U coming in last this gen, just like the Gamecube. The core Nintendo crowd was never as big as some optimistic people on this site think, now that the Wii fad is over and the U's tablet isn't nearly as approachable, I see the Wii U having around 40M life-time sales. Which is still good tbh.

VGPolyglot said:
The only games that Bethesda ever published for a Nintendo console are:
Puzznic (NES)
Star Trek: Tactical Assault (DS)
Star Trek: Conquest (Wii)
Ducati Moto (DS)

Bully (Wii) and Wheelspin (Wii) were published by Bestheda in Japan and Europe, respectively.

I genuinely can't believe I missed that.  I just checked the cover of my copy and you are indeed correct!

Daisuke72 said:

Or maybe they don't want to compromise their vision by putting it on weak hardware and dumbing it down?

You mean, like how they did when they released games on the PS3 and 360?