By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda: Wii U is "not on our radar". "It's largely a hardware thing."

Tagged games:

Zero999 said:
Multimedialover said:
Zero999 said:

laugh all you want, your smile will vanish soon.

I dont get it. 

Wii U is out and will be out for a year wen launch Xbox One and PS4 games arrive.

Ryse, Forza 5 and Infamous Second son absolutely blow anyting Wii U has out or has coming out away. BLOWS it away completely from a power point of view. 

Its not even close at all. 

In fact it reminds me  of first time I saw Wii vs 360 and Ps3 games. If not moreso. The cloth, the scale, the texture res, the amount onscreen, the particle effects. All look generations ahead of Wii U. Look at Pikmin 3. That game looks average before its out.

you clearly haven't seen footage from X. and a hint for you: even p360 vs ps4/xone do not look like wii vs ps360 because of the smaller difference, let alone wii u wich is quite ahead of ps360.

the game syou mentioned merely look better. saying they BLOW wii u away is just a huge exaggeration. and I would highly recomend waiting until those games are out before judging. we already saw what happened with deep down.

I have seen X. The draw distance, the textures,the pop in, the amount onscreen. It looks significantly worse technically than XB1 and PS4. Artistically thats up to you. 

technicaly Wii  looks way behind.

Around the Network

If we were in Planescape:Torment, belief could shape reality and somebody could find peace and happiness.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!