By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda: Wii U is "not on our radar". "It's largely a hardware thing."

Tagged games:

Dude...if people cannot understand this they are kind of retarded. Bethesda had issues with the PS3 and 360 when it came to Ram usage even when the game was dumbed down. Nintendo is terrible behind in the technology department to get supported the way they deserve to.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I am not just surprised, I am honestly shocked. Historically, Bethesda has had very strong ties with Nintendo, so perhaps now it's really time to get worried about the Wii U.

all those games that they produce on the nintendo hardware...... my gosh

whats next? they will stop the support on N Gage?

The engines they use are not supported by Wii U. Therefore their games won't work on the hardware 'as is'. It would take work. Work that they obviously don't have the time, resources or drive to put in. I would totally buy The Evil Within on Wii U though. Love Mikami's work.

Man, if only the Wii U had a few more specs, it would have gone all the way from not being on their radar and having no software support from them to being on their radar and still having no software support from them. Missed opportunity, Nintendo. You could've been on Bethesda's radar.

RolStoppable said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Dude...if people cannot understand this they are kind of retarded. Bethesda had issues with the PS3 and 360 when it came to Ram usage even when the game was dumbed down. Nintendo is terrible behind in the technology department to get supported the way they deserve to.

Just where would this site be without your insight?

I know right? 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Click HERE and be happy 

I'm surprised it took you 12 hours to post this. Your standards are slipping.

VGChartz

EricFabian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

And your disagreement is?

Expected, I never counted Bethesda as a potential supporter anyway. I don't mind, I personally think their franchises don't really match a Nintendo demographic anyway. If I were them I wouldn't get these games to Nintendo systems either. This was one occasion where they should've (and could've) just said that instead of going with the old hardware-excuse.

goodgamesir said:
Most likely they got paid by EA to not support the wii U those bastards

Or, if it is not X86 based, and doesn't do huge sales numbers, they aren't going to develop for it.