By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will gta4 totally unphaze the Wiii?????

pichu_pichu said:
as you said:
if halo 3 couldn't stop the wii, then nothing can!!!

fixed :P

Around the Network

The only things making the wii successful is a low price and "party" games. Its a fad though IMO, and the 360 and PS3 are a trend.

wii will be unaffected by gta4

@coolestguyever

you aren't the coolest guy ever! you need to keep stuff like that 2 yourself!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

^agreed

Around the Network

Your mathematical perceptions are retarded. But yes, GTA won't do too much. Even Sony fanboys are getting bored of the same old. If this was 2001, a new GTA would kill Nintendo, but it's not, and casuals are the new hip.

2 the sony fanboys who are getting mad: (i will say this like a crazzyman, get it?):

the ps3 will sell over 600,000 on the week of gta4! it will completely destroy the wii and crush 360! the opening week sales of the game will beat halo's on ps3 only and this one game will make the ps3 the game console of choice! everyone will be cooking, what the 360 does, the game and everyone will be have way more than a wii bit of fun with this than the Wii!!!

r u happy uncoolestguyever!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius
daactualfact said:
@coolestguyever

you aren't the coolest guy ever! you need to keep stuff like that 2 yourself!

lol agreed

360 and PS3 selling in an entirely different tier in the market, so the Wii won't be unphazed by most things they do, but the same is also true the other way by that logic. This is where many fail; they see nothing that 360/PS3 does even remotely affecting the Wii, but everything the Wii does dooms the other two.
Since, as every Wii fan would agree, the Wii is selling to a new breed of casuals, there should be plenty of last gen gamers around to purchase a 360 or a PS3.
It could be that many disagree with this, but its only Vgchartz logic in appliance, spiced with a hint of pope.
The above is actually among the few and only sentiments in here I agree with tbh.

i expect crazzyman to agree and make love with that post i just made!

True Genius