By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will gta4 totally unphaze the Wiii?????

@mummelman

there are many last gen gamers who also want to purchase a wii also!

*coming from one who only liked the ps2 last gen and thought the box and cube weren't comparable

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

I would say it's almost definitely possible. Maybe.

And I wouldn't say the Wii is only selling to a new breed of casuals, Mummelmann. Yes, it's definitely selling to those, but it's selling to other people as well.

did any of you guys read the crazzyman logic post i made?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

This won't don't anything to the Wii, extremely minimal if anything. The fact that alot of people who've never played games are playing the Wii helps too.

I wouldn't say it would faze Wii sales, but the PS3 will probably outsell it the week it comes out, in at least one of the markets, but maybe even worldwide? Or it may not, I don't know how GTA4 will be received.

Around the Network

@mummelman

don't bump your head next time. (no offense)

True Genius

@dmeisterj

remember the fights rockstar had to go through because of san andreas??? it makes me scared. (bush may get cheney on the job to eliminate gta4!)

True Genius

GTA IV will be well reviewed, however good the game is, but I am certain that Rockstar will deliver the goods

it will be like throwing a cinder block wall up in front of king kong--sure he wil have to stop for a mintue to tear it donw...but he is still crushing it

The Wii will begin to feel left out this year with the release of GTAIV, MGS4, Far Cry 2 and so on...Brawl and Wii Kart just isn't enough.