By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fans Disrupting Xbox One DRM Petition

That is just terribly pathetic. Who is so involved with the console wars that they actively want to see a competitor fail?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Lol

Why are people getting mad about this

Xbox guys seem to want this so it seems like some Sony guys are just trying to help their fellow competitors fans out

I dont see the problem lol

That's pretty funny, guess you have to see the lighter side off this

And microsoft won't go back, so who honestly cares

Darth Tigris said:
As I always said, PS4 fanboys with no sense of ethics polluted the response to the DRM. We'll never know how many were genuinely interested in the X1 and disliked the DRM. And now even this is tainted.

MS should do what's best for the future of gaming. Uh, with better PR that is.

Funny, because Nsanity made a big point out of that it's Xbox fans aswell who were protesting when that whole "no drm" campaign started.

In my opinion people are way less loyal than is believed. Somebody who has "defended" the one console for years can easily switch to the other camp in a heartbeat if something is announced they absolutely hate (like "599 US dollars" or "24h check in").

The only thing that doesn't change is that people who were very vocal for one camp are just as vocal for the other camp once they switch sides.

and with the power of teh cell, signature will probably reach 5m by the end of the week.

Around the Network

Lol this makes it more likely for others in the industry to follow suit. It's just ignorant.

i can't take that petition seriously anyway.

This is getting beyond hilarious x)

Triwells said:
That's really pathetic...

Nope its hilarious.

Oh you meant the petition? Yes pathetic.

Only 320 signs needed and it's at 25.000 haha.But really they have a point, what's the use if PS4 and Xbox One are so similair?