By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fans Disrupting Xbox One DRM Petition

18 000 signatures, wow

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
its always the ps fans.

Indeed.

They won't be switching back to the DRM policies unless they get about 20 million signatures which isn't going to happen.

That is funny, I will sign too.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

You have to be a freakin' lowlife fanboy if you're going all your way into making another console look bad.

Around the Network

Digital distribution is the future. Sony fans can laugh all they want but it's clear that the PS4 design recognizes this as well, so why should we be stuck in the past? Disc is dead.

As I always said, PS4 fanboys with no sense of ethics polluted the response to the DRM. We'll never know how many were genuinely interested in the X1 and disliked the DRM. And now even this is tainted.

MS should do what's best for the future of gaming. Uh, with better PR that is.

I actually find this hilarious.

Those Xbox fans are beeing shown first hand how dumb what they are trying to do really is.

Darth Tigris said:
As I always said, PS4 fanboys with no sense of ethics polluted the response to the DRM. We'll never know how many were genuinely interested in the X1 and disliked the DRM. And now even this is tainted.

MS should do what's best for the future of gaming. Uh, with better PR that is.

You can have an idea by the poor preorders that push MS to change their policies.

think-man said:
Thought this would happen, What the bet even some of the serious sounding signatures are PS fanboys trying to pass themselves off as xbone fans

Might as well argue Sony fans created the petition in the first place

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?