By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fans Disrupting Xbox One DRM Petition

Rightly so, show how silly it is. Family Sharing was an illusion to try and show DRM as a good feature. Of course if the starters of the petition expected anything different they are silly as well.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

why would they want that?! why would they want to hurt the competition, dumbasses on both sides!

I would sign it, in fact really would like them to come back

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

is it really any surprise. i've said those that cried the loudest weren't those that were going to buy an xbox one in the 1st place.

gooch_destroyer said:
why would they want that?! why would they want to hurt the competition, dumbasses on both sides!

fan is short for fanatic.  there's nothing rational where it comes to being a fan person

Around the Network

In either case the MS people signing it and the Sony people signing are a negligible minority.

So something less than 18,000 people who are going to buy Xb one anyway are signing a petition to bring back features that seemed to have turned millions of people away from MS, some of them permanently.

I think MS might need a bit more convincing.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

You're welcome

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Darth Tigris said:
As I always said, PS4 fanboys with no sense of ethics polluted the response to the DRM. We'll never know how many were genuinely interested in the X1 and disliked the DRM. And now even this is tainted.

MS should do what's best for the future of gaming. Uh, with better PR that is.

That's why companies don't give a crap about online polls and petitions in the first place.

I nearly choked on my drink while reading the top answer on that petition

"I love restrictions. I want always online DRM. I want the game rental business to become obsolete. I don't want to let my friends borrow games, because fuck them. All I care about is my god damn new age console that'll blow everything else out of the water! Fuck the PS4 and fuck those Sony guys for catering to fans who care about their gaming experience. Fuck PC, that shit is stupid. Steam? Fuck that shit. They never have sales or anything. It's not as affordable as buying my games from the XBL marketplace. I love Microsoft and their business practices will be the best forever. Fuck yes. <3 Xbox."