By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fans Disrupting Xbox One DRM Petition

Vashyo said:

I nearly choked on my drink while reading the top answer on that petition

"I love restrictions. I want always online DRM. I want the game rental business to become obsolete. I don't want to let my friends borrow games, because fuck them. All I care about is my god damn new age console that'll blow everything else out of the water! Fuck the PS4 and fuck those Sony guys for catering to fans who care about their gaming experience. Fuck PC, that shit is stupid. Steam? Fuck that shit. They never have sales or anything. It's not as affordable as buying my games from the XBL marketplace. I love Microsoft and their business practices will be the best forever. Fuck yes. <3 Xbox."

Without all the swearing, this would be a very good post.

I know MS is trying to make the One a lot like Steam, but Steam sells games for cheap, and fast. Halo 3 and Fable 2 are still $35 games on XBL, without DLC. If this were steam, there would be a Halo legacy bundle for $25 with Halo CEA, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, and Halo Wars with ALL DLC for <$35.

This is one of my largest critisisms for MS's One....plus the way they talk about it being "the best" without the backbone to support that claim.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Vashyo said:

I nearly choked on my drink while reading the top answer on that petition

"I love restrictions. I want always online DRM. I want the game rental business to become obsolete. I don't want to let my friends borrow games, because fuck them. All I care about is my god damn new age console that'll blow everything else out of the water! Fuck the PS4 and fuck those Sony guys for catering to fans who care about their gaming experience. Fuck PC, that shit is stupid. Steam? Fuck that shit. They never have sales or anything. It's not as affordable as buying my games from the XBL marketplace. I love Microsoft and their business practices will be the best forever. Fuck yes. <3 Xbox."

LOL, Ballmer could even take it seriously and think he's dead and gone in Paradise!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Michael-5 said:

I know MS is trying to make the One a lot like Steam, but Steam sells games for cheap, and fast. Halo 3 and Fable 2 are still $35 games on XBL, without DLC. If this were steam, there would be a Halo legacy bundle for $25 with Halo CEA, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, and Halo Wars with ALL DLC for <$35.

Steam has competition which will make them lower the costs of digital games doing great deals as part of their sales, XBox doesn't, the only place you can buy games for download is the store so they can fix prices.

Hmm, pie.

I will support this cause because more Xbone bad things... better

Yes, support this petition. So the X1 will only work on selected countries.

-facepalm-

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Am I the only one that sees the humour in this?

No! Don't feel bad, you're in good company

I find this hilarious. The console wars are stupid as hell, but man, this is funny.

I should support it so that we can see if Microsoft actually does make with the 'steam-like system' like some people are claiming, even though I don't recall them ever saying such a thing was gonna happen.

Console wars are forever dumb, no doubt about that, but it's hard to not poke fun at a company that does what Microsoft did.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

This is why we can't have nice things.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
This is why we can't have nice things.

Which nice things?

I think the only thing hurting MS, is what MS have done so far, saying that a few votes posted with negative intent is not reasonable is the same effect as trying to re-arrange the deck chairs on a sinking ship.

Any poll you always get people posting with negative as well as positive intent, its a fact of life..