By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fans Disrupting Xbox One DRM Petition

sigh, like petitions had anything to do with xbox one policies in the first place. This was all gamestop. Figure it out.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
think-man said:
Thought this would happen, What the bet even some of the serious sounding signatures are PS fanboys trying to pass themselves off as xbone fans

idk, Nintendo fans? they (me XD) ARE the only ones getting free online afterall XD

Steam

Fanboys are a**holes.

bananaking21 said:
MohammadBadir said:
think-man said:
Thought this would happen, What the bet even some of the serious sounding signatures are PS fanboys trying to pass themselves off as xbone fans

idk, Nintendo fans? they (me XD) ARE the only ones getting free online afterall XD

Steam

Steam has nothing to do with free internet lol. wtf.

Am I the only one that sees the humour in this?

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
bananaking21 said:
MohammadBadir said:
think-man said:

Steam

so WiiU has free online, but steam doesnt?

Triwells said:
That's really pathetic...

How?

A lot of people don't like Microsoft as a gaming company. Poor customer service, greedy policies, and a lack of commitement to continue to make 1st party games down the road. IF Microsoft is out, it will be Nintendo and Sony again, and I think that layout worked well for everyone. Plus, since Microsoft is against cross platform multiplayer (this is why FFXIV isn't releaseing on the 360/One), if everyone had a PS4, this would mean that the fanbase isn't split.

I would like this very much, it's rather sad to play a small niche game (like Front Mission Evolved), only to see a lack of players online because of the split userbase.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

bananaking21 said:
Th3PANO said:
bananaking21 said:
MohammadBadir said:
think-man said:

Steam

so WiiU has free online, but steam doesnt?

it isn't mandatory to have steam to play free on pc. if you count steam you have count every other network on pc....lol....

Michael-5 said:
Triwells said:

How?

A lot of people don't like Microsoft as a gaming company. Poor customer service, greedy policies, and a lack of commitement to continue to make 1st party games down the road. IF Microsoft is out, it will be Nintendo and Sony again, and I think that layout worked well for everyone. Plus, since Microsoft is against cross platform multiplayer (this is why FFXIV isn't releaseing on the 360/One), if everyone had a PS4, this would mean that the fanbase isn't split.

I would like this very much, it's rather sad to play a small niche game (like Front Mission Evolved), only to see a lack of players online because of the split userbase.

what an egoistic way of thinking, you know, there are probably people enjoying gaming on the xbox cause of the controller/ exclusives - what so ever....

Th3PANO said:
Michael-5 said:
Triwells said:

How?

what an egoistic way of thinking, you know, there are probably people enjoying gaming on the xbox cause of the controller/ exclusives - what so ever....

There are some great exclusives on the 360/One, but this just further separates the fanbase. I know a lot of people haven't played Lost Odyssey or Tales of Vesperia, simple because most JRPG fans own a PS3, and not a 360.

Plus most 360/One exclusives are 3rd party, and maybe only published by MS. Wouldn't it be nicer if MS just made software and sold games on PS4?

How is this egotistic? I own a 360 LOL.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results