By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fans Disrupting Xbox One DRM Petition

it should not surprise anyone. it would suck if they reversed on drm again. i know it would kill any intent on buying one down the road. but hey, if they want it so bad and think its soooo great, let them bring it back, i dont think they will like the numbers when even the wiiu is outselling it @ 20k a week.

Around the Network

Hahaha i knew this would happen! :P

Pemalite said:
That's just stupid.

If it actually become a success, Sony might just follow Microsoft, like with paid online.
Then who gets the last laugh?

Lol don't worry that will never happen.

MS should really implement it and give it a try I personally think its going to be financially disadvantageuos for 95% of the customers, But if those arent 90% troll votes maybe there is a market. We still dont know the specifics of the MS plan the family sharing thing sounds dubious, I doubt it makes financial sense for the third parties at all I am very curious to know how that was planned and if the third parties would even allow such a thing.

Sadly we will never know and this petition is really pointless. MS didnt change their policies after the fan outcry but after they saw that the market actually voted with their wallets. If the preorders would have been as high as expected why would MS change the policies, it makes no sense so this petition is just pointless because it seems most people werent going to like it since they didnt preorder an XBox.

That is pretty funny. Probably about the only time you'll see Sony fans backing MS fans.

Around the Network

I called it as soon as the petition was made.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

The vicious circle and the elements that keep dragging into it. MS has brought this upon themselves.

sub-zero-TM said:
Pemalite said:
That's just stupid.

If it actually become a success, Sony might just follow Microsoft, like with paid online.

You keep thinking that.
Especially if Microsoft implements it and it becomes a success.

Sony would have Shareholder and Publisher pressures to implement something similar.
Contrary to popular belief, Sony is a company whose sole purpose is to make money, they have screwed over customers in the past, much like all for-profit business's that have to make a dime to survive. (I.E. Exploding batteries, Removing backwards compatability and Linux on the PS3, going to paid subscriptions for PSN, forcing propriety formats on everyone... etc')
But don't let history leave any reservations!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

sub-zero-TM said:
Pemalite said:
That's just stupid.

Totally second. Sony got it right from the start. MS needs to fix this now. DRM or no DRM, it's upto them.

Triwells said:
That's really pathetic...

Did you expect anything else?