By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Calling it now. The PS4 will outsell the Xbone 4:1!!

Jumpin said:
Right now, Xbone is a lock for last place of all home and handheld consoles this generation.

You're saying the Vita will outsell the XBO? O_o

Around the Network

Im thinking maybe 50m Xbox, 110m PS4

The Xbox has great exclusives coming up! Also I think the difference were seeing now is somewhat exaggerated by the fact that I dont think the masses are ones buying systems at the moment. These early adopters are more heavily biased against MS because of the events of the last few years, they are informed gamers. Come the holiday, I dont think the sales difference will be that great, the masses will pick up whichever they like the look of most. Word of mouth, picking what your friend has will also have an effect...

Xbox One:Halo MC Collection, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark and Forza

Ps4: Little Big Planet 3, Driveclub and Planetside 2.

It can be, its easy to imagine that X1 wont go beyond 40M at this rythm

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

4:1 is nothing more than wishful thinking, but 3:1 is actually possible!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Oh yeah, 3:1 is actually the most certain, dont see PS4 reaching less than 120m with such domination, and on the other side, X1 will be lucky to reach 40m

Around the Network

We haven´t even passed first year with all Three on the market so alot of things will change :). I am quite certain none of them will come close too 100M though, with Japan loosing steam fast and EU+US slowly moving towards touchbased devices in greater numers. Anything can happen though! :)

Well know for sûre after this christmas

I thought this was a new thread and I saw Pezus post something.. My heart skipped a beat. O_o

Squeezol said:

I thought this was a new thread and I saw Pezus post something.. My heart skipped a beat. O_o

Bumping old threads is the cool thing to do here on VGChartz!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

pointless thread again, bored of this subject