By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Calling it now. The PS4 will outsell the Xbone 4:1!!

Nintentacle said:
Danman27 said:
I'd guess 2:1

Around the Network

Is this spam? Let's stop now.

Danman27 said:
Nintentacle said:
Danman27 said:

Nintentacle said:

Danman27 said:
Nintentacle said:
Danman27 said:

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

What's up with these crazy bumps today?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

FATALITY said:
Nintentacle said:

Danman27 said:
Nintentacle said:
Danman27 said:

Around the Network

Interesting thread to revisit. This will only happen at this point if PS4 sales explode and get the 120 million some think it will get, while Wii U makes a comeback and gets 30 mil and XBO stagnates and also only manages 30 mil. Possible, but not likely AT ALL. I personally hope it happens, not because I like Playstation or dislike Xbox, but because I just want to be able to say this generation ended PS4 to XBox One, and have it be true, because that would be just deliciously ironic. I doubt I'd ever see anything that perfect again in my life. But it won't happen, I guarantee it.

Alt - Conegamer

tuscaniman99 said:
Xbox One will win the USA quite handily once price drops. That will be enough to offset PS4 for most of the world. If PS4 sells more it will be by about 10% more.

LOLWUT :D

My forecast is :

1) PS4 lifetime sales : 120m.

2) XBone : 50m

3) WiiU : 45m

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Right now, Xbone is a lock for last place of all home and handheld consoles this generation.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.