By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Calling it now. The PS4 will outsell the Xbone 4:1!!

VanceIX said:
AZWification said:

Shit, forgot about all that! I guess the PS4 will be lucky to even reach 20 million then!

Nope, news story, Sony just bought Apple, and is offering F2P Flapy Bird and Candy Crush for all.

PS4 best-selling console of all time confirmed.

Well, damn! Which is the doomed console then?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
VanceIX said:
AZWification said:

Shit, forgot about all that! I guess the PS4 will be lucky to even reach 20 million then!

Nope, news story, Sony just bought Apple, and is offering F2P Flapy Bird and Candy Crush for all.

PS4 best-selling console of all time confirmed.

Well, damn! Which is the doomed console then?!

Ouya will take the fall for the other consoles.

Because it's the console consumers deserve, but not the one they need. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Lol keep sniffing that fairy dust. Oh the faireys are calling me too! Sorry can't talk!

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

They outsold them 3:1 this past week.

Some people seem too confident that X1 will easily reach more than 30M, it's already fighting to reach more than 200k every month, so let's say, by incredible luck, X1 sells 4M each christmas ( which is unlikely with such domination , and more the PS4 will dominate, less the X1 will sell ) , in 5 years, it could reach 40M yeah, but it wont be easy at all, it's not crazy at all, at the opposite, to think about 30M Lft

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

I agree! Jak 4 is a game wanted by millions of gamers, so the Ouya will do just fine!

Yes, it will most likely outsell the PS2.

That's a very bold prediction, but I think it will onlly manage to outsell the NES and SNES put together! :-S

Or maybe.......it will outsell every Sony console (including handhelds) combined. So about 350 million +20 million from the PS4.

Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

That's a very bold prediction, but I think it will onlly manage to outsell the NES and SNES put together! :-S

Or maybe.......it will outsell every Sony console (including handhelds) combined. So about 350 million +20 million from the PS4.

That would be quite the achievement, but I highly doubt it!

AZWification said:
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

Never mind, I just read the comment that said Sony bought Apple, and that Flappy Crush and Candy Bird is coming to PS4 so it will win by default.

Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

Never mind, I just read the comment that said Sony bought Apple, and that Flappy Crush and Candy Bird is coming to PS4 so it will win by default.

That's pretty damn great then! Let's hail our new king...... the Ouya!