By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Calling it now. The PS4 will outsell the Xbone 4:1!!

BeElite said:
toastboy44562 said:

30,  might sale lower then that if things keep up.  

Its already 5.5-1 for the year in Germany and looking like getting only more worse.  So there already is a precident for such utter PS4 dommination.

PS4 will do more on the virtue of its really weak competition.  

You sir, need to learn how to calculate ratios and go back to the third grade

Ill educate you casue its clear you need it.

2014 sales are PS4 390k and  X1 70k thus 5.5-1 so between them PS4 accounts for LMAO 84.7% of ther sales.

Mmmk buddy get it, or do i gots to explain some more for you ?

You said PS4/Xbox One ratio was about 4:1 earlier this thread. That would mean ps4 is above 20 million. Go back to third grade buddy. You cant pick one praticular country where it sold better unless youre insecure? Do you want to bring up the xbox one is selling better than ps4 in australia, mexico, brazil, soon china etc

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

If Half-Life 3 becomes a X1 exclusive and Sony ditches the PS4 the moment it reaches 20 million, I can see that happening!

The Last Guardian has already been confirmed as an XBO exclusive so I'm confident in my prediction. There is also the fact that ND has been purchased by Nintendo, so the PS4 will stop selling and will end up behind the Ouya because the makers of the ouya has secured the rights to Jak 4.

Shit, forgot about all that! I guess the PS4 will be lucky to even reach 20 million then!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

If Half-Life 3 becomes a X1 exclusive and Sony ditches the PS4 the moment it reaches 20 million, I can see that happening!

The Last Guardian has already been confirmed as an XBO exclusive so I'm confident in my prediction. There is also the fact that ND has been purchased by Nintendo, so the PS4 will stop selling and will end up behind the Ouya because the makers of the ouya has secured the rights to Jak 4.

Shit, forgot about all that! I guess the PS4 will be lucky to even reach 20 million then!

At least the Ouya will do good.

X1 will be outselled by WiiU! LOL
PS4 (surprisingly!!!) is safe.....

Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

I agree! Jak 4 is a game wanted by millions of gamers, so the Ouya will do just fine!

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

I agree! Jak 4 is a game wanted by millions of gamers, so the Ouya will do just fine!

Yes, it will most likely outsell the PS2.

Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

Yes, it will most likely outsell the PS2.

That's a very bold prediction, but I think it will onlly manage to outsell the NES and SNES put together! :-S

In all fairness to the OP, this prediction has been made over a year ago, when many believed that XOne will be winning due to their fast 180. It was very bold of him to throw out this ratio. And then, at launch when the two consoles were fairly close to each other, it seemed that he would be grossly mistaken. But to come back a year later, and see that his prediction was not that far off, after XOne's sales in 2014 rank lower than sales of pork rinds in Iran, it is unfair to call him out.
Sure, it will not end 4:1, it will be tough competition to get to 3:1, but coming from a virtual draw in gen7, even 2:1 should be considered a huge success for PS4 and a gigantic failure for XOne.

AZWification said:
Squeezol said:

I thought this was a new thread and I saw Pezus post something.. My heart skipped a beat. O_o

Bumping old threads is the cool thing to do here on VGChartz!

we are doing this 95% of the time now 

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

AZWification said:
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

Nope, news story, Sony just bought Apple, and is offering F2P Flapy Bird and Candy Crush for all.

PS4 best-selling console of all time confirmed.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC