By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is developing Wii U games, but not nearly as many as PS/Xbox

They never said that they won't make any games for it, they only said that they have nothing in the works right now.
And that's probably true, since the sports games don't seem to come out on WiiU and the rest of the unannounced bunch will be ports from either the PS360 or PS4XboxOne versions and they most likely haven't started these yet, BUT some of them have maybe the WiiU in mind.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Glad to see that EA is back. They have always been my favorite third party publisher.

Your post and your current avatar's facial expression compliment each other.

Darc Requiem said:
Euphoria14 said:
They changed their tune real quick, lol.

Wouldn't you after that Xbox One press conference? MS did a better job of selling the PS4 than Sony.

LMAO!

You are right though, MS conference was disasterous. I wonder how they can turn this around. All they did today was confirm the negative rumors that were worrying gamers for the last few months.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Darc Requiem said:
Euphoria14 said:

Wouldn't you after that Xbox One press conference? MS did a better job of selling the PS4 than Sony.

Some could say that after all the fuck-ups of the PS3 launch, Microsoft was bound to return the favor. But i have to give them that their timing was perfect!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Darc Requiem said:
Euphoria14 said:

Some could say that after all the fuck-ups of the PS3 launch, Microsoft was bound to return the favor. But i have to give them that their timing was perfect!

Return the favor? MS just looked at all of Nintendo and Sony's fuck-ups and said "You guys ain't seen nothing yet!"

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
eFKac said:
Darc Requiem said:
Euphoria14 said:

Return the favor? MS just looked at all of Nintendo and Sony's fuck-ups and said "You guys ain't seen nothing yet!"

Okay you got me here :P

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
And what games are those? Since there's no madden or fifa, it's hard to imagine games from them

Are you kidding? There'll be Crysis 3 Crossbow Training, Dead Space Checkers... oh, and Mass Effect Trilogy for $60 just in time for Mass Effect 4 releasing on PS4/One.

cyberninja45 said:
In other words they are going to gimp all their wiiU games to make the other consoles look more attractive to play on. Mark my words

It won't work. Nintendo 1st party games will make them look like a fool.

This is just a crazy day.

RolStoppable said:

archbrix said:

PS4/One.

I think it's time to refer to these consoles in the same way people type "PS360", because it feels like video games have taken a big step backwards.

"The Oopsies."

Well, only if we want to lump the Wii U with them.