By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is developing Wii U games, but not nearly as many as PS/Xbox

They didn't spend all those years building up MySims brand recognition on Nintendo consoles for nothing!

Around the Network

My thought is that it has to be Star Wars. I mean, they out-and-out said no a few days ago. The embers are still burning in that thread...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RolStoppable said:

archbrix said:

PS4/One.

I think it's time to refer to these consoles in the same way people type "PS360", because it feels like video games have taken a big step backwards.

AMEN.  I feel this way with all 3 consoles. Wii U going back to thumbstick controls, PS4/XB1 focusing on processing power again.

I feel a game industry crash coming, and its going to take a slew of studios out with it.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Guess only Star Wars

Actually with the reveal today from MS and used games, it got me thinking if that was the reason for EAs turn against Nintendo since their E3 "unprecidented partnership." speech. If they shaft Nintendo and maybe Sony with subpar games and focus on giving xbox the best version it will help them combat used game sales. Many 3rd parties have been complaining about used game sales for generations. This could just be a simply way for EA to help MS without openly admitting they are helping them

Around the Network

I like that they are forced to make a SW game for WiiU and 3DS! will most likely be the crapiest version though and it won't sell will because of that and then Disney will not want more games on WiiU or 3DS :P

I hope Disney have strict quality rules on all versions

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Raze said:
RolStoppable said:

archbrix said:

PS4/One.

I think it's time to refer to these consoles in the same way people type "PS360", because it feels like video games have taken a big step backwards.

AMEN.  I feel this way with all 3 consoles. Wii U going back to thumbstick controls, PS4/XB1 focusing on processing power again.

I feel a game industry crash coming, and its going to take a slew of studios out with it.

XBOne focusing on processing power? Where you been, bro?

Clearly EA favors numbered consoles over lettered ones.

My contribution to society for today: I dub these HDer twins the "One-Four".

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Mr Khan said:
My thought is that it has to be Star Wars. I mean, they out-and-out said no a few days ago. The embers are still burning in that thread...

It was my understanding that Nintendo and Disney have a good relationship. So any Star Wars games would most likely be a directive from Disney to EA.

cyberninja45 said:
In other words they are going to gimp all their wiiU games to make the other consoles look more attractive to play on. Mark my words

because WiiU can handle PS4/xbox games to begin with right?