By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is developing Wii U games, but not nearly as many as PS/Xbox

EA doesn't really fill me with confidence as a consumer these days. It's actually pretty humorous to see what is going on right now. I even bought an EA game for the Wii U, Madden 13, and while I have a high tolerance for buying sub par games, that's a game I actually regret purchasing, and that doesn't happen too often.

That said, who ever (if any) comes out with a proper NHL licensed game for the Wii U will receive my money promptly and without a second of remorse.

Around the Network

Too late EA. You already pissed off Wii U owners to the point were they won't buy your products anymore.

Yeah, really, hating on a console and then expecting that situation to turn around with a vague PR statement like this is just unbelievably naive.

So WiiU/3DS will only get the contractual agreements they have to get at a bare min/gimped quality.

Sad part is the gimping won't even be necessary this time around as the hardware is close enough to scale.

They already said that