By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is developing Wii U games, but not nearly as many as PS/Xbox

Player2 said:
Conegamer said:
Yeah...I don't understand the last 24 hours.

It's all caused by a glitch in Luigi's Mansion 2. Everything makes sense now?

Yeah, I thought it might have been something like that but I didn't want to sound weird...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Unless it is a big title game like Battlefield or something along those lines I will probably not buy any of their games for the Wii U. Not going to support a company who wants stupid fee or banned used games or a company who gets angry over petty things. They been pulling little stunts all the time and it is time to put them in there place.

RolStoppable said:
Glad to see that EA is back. They have always been my favorite third party publisher.

Boom Blox?

My bet is that this turnaround isn't EA's choice. I'm betting it was Disney.

I bet the "games" that EA is developing for Wii U are the Star Wars games, that it was actually part of the contract between EA and Disney and EA had failed to pay attention to the terms of the contract when saying they weren't making any Wii U games.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/21/4351844/ea-developing-wii-u-games

What is going on today?

Direct quote from EA: "You know I will ultimately let consumers vote on PS vs. Xbox. You know I think Nintendo's business was more of an extension of their last console. We are building titles for the Nintendo consoles, but not anywhere near as many as we are for PS or Xbox. You know, what I think the consumer will find is a lot more powerful gameplay with the new boxes that are coming out, and a lot of excitement, but it will remain to be seen as to the services associated with those how the consumers decide which direction they want to go."

http://www.veracast.com/stifel/stifel_accesserror101.htm

Stolen from Neogaf

those are lots of you know XD

Around the Network

On the NindE3do Direct rumor thread (which I thought was pretty realistic), one of the supposed leaks of "Iwata Asks" was about talking with Disney about their Star Wars games for Wii U. Since EA is basically functioning as an outsourcing of LucasArts on those games, their corporate politics can't really play as big a role if Disney wants those games on the Nintendo consoles. So the safe money would be on the EA games for Wii U being Star Wars at this time. Other games would join the party if Wii U sells a lot.

Too late EA

I LOVE ICELAND!

i don't trust them, they are just too money grabbing

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

KungKras said:
Too late EA

damage control... too late.

34 years playing games.

I dont want your pity games EA.