By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA is developing Wii U games, but not nearly as many as PS/Xbox

bananaking21 said:
cyberninja45 said:
In other words they are going to gimp all their wiiU games to make the other consoles look more attractive to play on. Mark my words

because WiiU can handle PS4/xbox games to begin with right?

yes, it can!

oh, no forget -

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Glad to see that EA is back. They have always been my favorite third party publisher.

this, i think its time to reboot NBA Live on WiiU

What is this . . . EA you speak of?

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

DieAppleDie said:
RolStoppable said:
Glad to see that EA is back. They have always been my favorite third party publisher.

lol double sarcasm or did you just not get Rols sarcasm?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
DieAppleDie said:
RolStoppable said:

lol double sarcasm or did you just not get Rols sarcasm?

plz

Around the Network

HaHa, don't mock EA. Their employees are reading these forums and know secretly they're being laughed at. And that's just not good for Nintendo. If you I don't want their games that's find. But it's better to have the choice to buy then not.

Euphoria14 said:
They changed their tune real quick, lol.

Yup. Looks like shareholders have spoken up sooner than I expected. I was expecting EA to do a U-turn before the end of the year after the software on the way had given hardware sales a huge boost. But as it is now you have to consider not supporting a console with an installed userbase over 3m and supporting two consoles with an installed userbase of zero isn't the greatest of business decisions.

Both the PS4 and One, going by previous launch periods, are going to struggle to sell 2m before the end of the year, they might not even shift over 1.5m units each. The Wii U is going to be this gen's market leader for a while, in fact I'd say that given Nintendo's superior stable of system selling IPs that there's a good chance it will 'win' this generation until they start next gen with the Wii 3. The gap that a year's head start has given them is going to be very difficult to close.

Darc Requiem said:
eFKac said:
Darc Requiem said:
Euphoria14 said:
They changed their tune real quick, lol.

Wouldn't you after that Xbox One press conference? MS did a better job of selling the PS4 than Sony.

Some could say that after all the fuck-ups of the PS3 launch, Microsoft was bound to return the favor. But i have to give them that their timing was perfect!

Return the favor? MS just looked at all of Nintendo and Sony's fuck-ups and said "You guys ain't seen nothing yet!"

"B-b-b-b-baby you just ain't- seen nothin' yet. That's what she told me"...

Yeah...I don't understand the last 24 hours.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Yeah...I don't understand the last 24 hours.

It's all caused by a glitch in Luigi's Mansion 2. Everything makes sense now?