By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony's weak side (portables) outselling Nintendo's (consoles) by 50% in 2013 - We do NOT need to talk about this

pikpik

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
KungKras said:
Not really. The Wii U will get big first party games. The Vita.... not so much.

After or before the U is raped by the 2 800 pund gorillas?Just curious, how much effect do you think Pikmin 3 or a new 3D Mario will have when big hitters like Assassins Creed and Call of Duty arrive on the PS4 and 720?

OT: shows how strong a barnd the PS still is in developing countries GG!

Those goraillas didn't rape the Wii. Nor will they rape the Wii U if it gets the right software.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
hunter_alien said:
KungKras said:
Not really. The Wii U will get big first party games. The Vita.... not so much.

After or before the U is raped by the 2 800 pund gorillas?Just curious, how much effect do you think Pikmin 3 or a new 3D Mario will have when big hitters like Assassins Creed and Call of Duty arrive on the PS4 and 720?

OT: shows how strong a barnd the PS still is in developing countries GG!

Those goraillas didn't rape the Wii. Nor will they rape the Wii U if it gets the right software.

That was one of the ugliest rape a "winning" console ever got. It pretty much got destroyed by the 360-PS3 after 4 years on the market, and only alienated 3rd party devs from the WiiU.

The Wii was cool and mainstream for a couple of years yet it still got a whooping later on. The WiiU is not even on most core gamers radar and it looked outdated when it came out, now its just silly...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

pezus said:

You said it yourself: "PS2 isn't even being tracked". What numbers would you use then?

I wouldn't use any, because there aren't any to use. Even Sony isn't even reporting PS2 shipment numbers any more, right?

This could shortly change, maybe for the better for both hopefully? :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD