By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Pokemon continues to wreck everything. Not surprised!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Persona still did well, and Pokemon got so many points !!

3 points for persona ps4 is not bad, but hoped for better numbers in the weekend

Gooo Persona 5!!!
I hope Monster Hunter Stories won't flop... It would be really a shame because it looked very nice to me. :/

Game over for Persona 5? Also, go Pokemon!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

horuhe said:
Butcher2709 said:

Is there any logical explanation for that? I really don´t get why they are not pushing this game.

Well, the most logical way to argument in favour is that the delay made that the pre-orders stream went on Persona 5 instead. Stores that usually sell anime DVDs and those things, that have nothing to do with videogames, have Persona 5 presence on shelves. Animate is an example. I suppose they want to wait until Persona releases and then start to throwing more money on advertisements. Shinjuku Station should be a must, at this point. October, when the next quarter starts, could be a great date to start showing off some muscle, I think.

Let`s hope so, because if they don´t change this than they have no one to blame besides themself.

Kinda hope for better numbers for P5 this weekend, but hey 5 points are 5 points.

XV maintains its consistency!!
I think post TGS we will see a massive blowout. XV never has had an epic story trailer after the initial reveal one. XIII's true hype began post its fantastic TGS trailer.
The marketing for XV has been piss poor...I expect a huge ramp up post TGS. We probably got nothing huge as the devs knew it would be delayed all of July/August possibly.
No the game won't match XIII week 1. But I sure as hell expect XIII-2 to be eclipsed by a huge amount. Could be wrong but even XIII-2 at this point in its marketing cycle had had more substantial stuff.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

XV maintains its consistency!!
I think post TGS we will see a massive blowout. XV never has had an epic story trailer after the initial reveal one. XIII's true hype began post its fantastic TGS trailer.
The marketing for XV has been piss poor...I expect a huge ramp up post TGS. We probably got nothing huge as the devs knew it would be delayed all of July/August possibly.
No the game won't match XIII week 1. But I sure as hell expect XIII-2 to be eclipsed by a huge amount. Could be wrong but even XIII-2 at this point in its marketing cycle had had more substantial stuff.

How can you say Final Fantasy XV has had piss poor marketing when they literally released a movie to hype up the game. That is more than a lot of franchises, and is typically considered a good marketing move when it does happen.

P5 the most exciting thing to happen to comg all year!!

Forget the final fantasy movie. They need to make a movie out of its comg battle with P4!