By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Damn I leave for a while and Boutros is still drinking?!

Around the Network

go vita games :D

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

Maybe someone who to help update this chart is needed.

BraLoD said:
Sam1994 said:
Maybe someone who to help update this chart is needed.

Nah, Boutros has been doing a great job for a long time around here.
He can get some time off whenever he pleases.

But the drinking jokes continue!

I meant "help" not "replace".

Yep, he did good job obviously. 

Of course is a coincidence that ALL saturday Boutros don't write the chart at the usual time. :p

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:

I really expect this game to sell way less than FF13.

No joking here, FFXV should sell at FFXIII-2 levels, slightly better, around 600k FW. There is no marketing push from Square at stores...

horuhe said:
OttoniBastos said:

I really expect this game to sell way less than FF13.

No joking here, FFXV should sell at FFXIII-2 levels, slightly better, around 600k FW. There is no marketing push from Square at stores...

Is there any logical explanation for that? I really don´t get why they are not pushing this game.

Butcher2709 said:
horuhe said:

Is there any logical explanation for that? I really don´t get why they are not pushing this game.

Well, the most logical way to argument in favour is that the delay made that the pre-orders stream went on Persona 5 instead. Stores that usually sell anime DVDs and those things, that have nothing to do with videogames, have Persona 5 presence on shelves. Animate is an example. I suppose they want to wait until Persona releases and then start to throwing more money on advertisements. Shinjuku Station should be a must, at this point. October, when the next quarter starts, could be a great date to start showing off some muscle, I think.

Boutros reading this thread right now: