By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Dropping on the charts - Live Activity For week ending 7th January.

Nsanity said:
So this thread has went from Halo 4 to Dota and now reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d44ykdKvCw

Back to Dota

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

Yep.

kowen asked for data from other games. He specified PS3, for some reason, knowing there was no data. Pezus gave him data for other big games, one of these was Dota2.

After that, the discussion moved to why Halo was so low. Thus - Reviews.

Carl2291 said:
Nsanity said:

Yep.

kowen asked for data from other games. He specified PS3, for some reason, knowing there was no data. Pezus gave him data for other big games, one of these was Dota2.

After that, the discussion moved to why Halo was so low. Thus - Reviews.

It always makes me smile seeing PS3 fans use PC as a crutch against 360.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

Im sure if data was there for PS3 games, then he would have posted it.

Carl2291 said:
sales2099 said:

Yeahh...

OT: The only reason that Fifa 13 and Minecraft 360 are above Halo 4 is because EA and Mojang obviously paid M$ to make their games look more successful than they are. That's the only logical explanation.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Carl2291 said:
sales2099 said:

Yeahh...

OT: The only reason that Fifa 13 and Minecraft 360 are above Halo 4 is because EA and Mojang obviously paid M$ to make their games look more successful than they are. That's the only logical explanation.

They paid them so much that MS agreed despite investing as much as they did in Halo 4. Perhaps Halo 4 wasnt profitable? xD

Im guilty lol

Yay!!!

Aldro said:

Ouch, just take a look at this =

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

Yeah I don't understand it. Halo 4 has sold so much but its online numbers are crappy. I'm fairly certain there are less people playing it online than Reach had during the same time frame.

I understand Blops 2 and Minecraft being over it (Cause Minecraft is addicting and was even number one on the charts for a bit) but even Fifa is above it? 

yo_john117 said:
Aldro said:

Ouch, just take a look at this =

http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

Yeah I don't understand it. Halo 4 has sold so much but its online numbers are crappy. I'm fairly certain there are less people playing it online than Reach had during the same time frame.

I understand Blops 2 and Minecraft being over it (Cause Minecraft is addicting and was even number one on the charts for a bit) but even Fifa is above it? 

Not to mention this

"Rod Breslau(gamespot e-sport reporter)
‏@Slasher
This will be the first time in the 10-year history of MLG that Halo will not be there. The Call of Duty community now gets its shot"

Dont Microsoft and 343 have a deal with Virgin Gaming?