By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Dropping on the charts - Live Activity For week ending 7th January.

sidious164 said:
I have no problem finding games in matchmaking in halo, so it really isn't an issue.

Users over on Halo Waypoint are complaining about matchmaking time out and bringing them back to the menu screen as well as spartan Ops and War Games lag.

Around the Network

kowenicki said:

Depends what you are used to I guess. 360 owners have always had a well supported and decent alternative to go to.

I'm not saying the Halo 4 is not amazing too... I'm just saying how can any gamer says Call of Duty is not good because it's one of the series that I had more funny moments in this generation... it is very pleasurable to play CoD.

CoD is a decent game too. I can't undertand how can anybody says CoD series is pathetic or "shitty"

Anyway I think over 80% of the Halo users are CoD users too... so if you like one then you like the other.

Undeserving sales. I don't know what people see in this game.

Wander_ said:

forerunners 

pezus said:
Nsanity said:
pezus said:
This confirms that a PC beta is more popular than Halo :o. (210k peak today for Dota 2)

What does this have to do with Halo 4?

I just told you o.O. We like comparing numbers, don't we?

Except this thread is about Halo 4 not Dota.

Around the Network
iceland said:
Wander_ said:

forerunners 

Cortanas ass.

Nsanity said:
iceland said:
Wander_ said:

forerunners 

Cortanas ass.

Everytime we had to insert her I'd be lookin haha

Wander_ said:
kowenicki said:
Wander_ said:

I have never met someone who baught Halo for the storymode. It's all about online.

It is "bought".

and I'm sorry... but that nonsense.  Very many Halo buyers like the huge story behind the games.  The multiplayer is very much a minor secondary thing for me.

Hey, you are a big Sony fan... do you know where we can access similar numbers for Sony games?  I dont think Nintendo publish anything for obvious reasons, but Im sure Sony must seeing as they have such a large unencumbered online community.

it's a fact. no one i know has bAught Halo for singleplayer.

So who you know is the definitive guide to Halo demographics.......ok

Halo is huge and lasts as long as it does through the multiplayer guys. But there is those who do enjoy Halo for its story....id say 20% IMO are into story/campaign.I am one such person.

Halo fan base is quite unique. The multiplayer "bros" buy the game enough to allow the lore to keep developing (via sequels) for the sci-fi buffs such as myself.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
This confirms that a PC beta is more popular than Halo :o. (210k peak today for Dota 2)

you count the full player amount who are in the dota 2 beta against the players who are simultaneously in a war game match in halo 4? hmmm...

€dit: and you did the same with skyrim hmm...

kowenicki said:
crissindahouse said:
ahh aldro, i knew his halo 4 posts before halo 4 release were fake and it was good to quote him because of that in october haha

??

most of his posts the weeks before halo 4 release looked suspicious to me that's all. as example:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4859369