By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 3

DanneSandin said:
I gotta say it's quite warming to hear all these nice things people has to say about me :) Thank you all :)

I'll never vote for you ever........ Muahaha..*cough*.. Haa!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:
I gotta say it's quite warming to hear all these nice things people has to say about me :) Thank you all :)

i thought we had something special tbone!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:

Lol! The tables have turned! Or something like that! You still need to get KIU!

5p - Danne
4p - Veknoid
3p - Kresnik
2p - Montana
1p - Squilliam

tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:
tbone51 said:
DanneSandin said:

Lol! The tables have turned! Or something like that! You still need to get KIU!

yeah i know i do :(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

No new thread today then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
No new thread today then?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5004584

Still an hour or so left of this yet

I'm gonna give you, yes YOU, 5 points!

5p - Kresnik
4p - Dansan
3p - VekOut
2p - squil
1p - MontHat

For those who care about my voting criteria:

I take into account the users activity throughout the year very seriously. In this regards it takes a lot for a non-active poster to beat a bad quality poster (you would need to be a serious troll). If the users are both generally active then the next thing I will look for is the quality of posts/threads and general contributions. If it's still a tie after that, i then look for uniqueness of contribution. Has the poster come up with something different to spur on conversation (if the user creates threads)? Has the user given unique and well thought out opinions on topics? Things like that.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
5p - Kresnik
4p - Dansan
3p - VekOut
2p - squil
1p - MontHat

For those who care about my voting criteria:

I take into account the users activity throughout the year very seriously. In this regards it takes a lot for a non-active poster to beat a bad quality poster (you would need to be a serious troll). If the users are both generally active then the next thing I will look for is the quality of posts/threads and general contributions. If it's still a tie after that, i then look for uniqueness of contribution. Has the poster come up with something different to spur on conversation (if the user creates threads)? Has the user given unique and well thought out opinions on topics? Things like that.

You're an inspiration to us all!