By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 3

I should from the next round and on post my reasons and thoughts along with my votes.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Barozi said:
5p - Kresnik (great and reasonable poster. When starts the Best New User Tournament btw.? )

That's what I was wondering. It usually starts around this time and it would be awfully rude to not let 2012 Newcomers have a chance at it.

5p - Kresnik
4p - Veknoid_Outcast
3p - DanneSandin
2p - Squilliam
1p - MontanaHatchet

I want to put squilliam and Hatchet higher but they barely post and legacy only counts for so much

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

5p - Kresnik - Excellent poster. Always posts balanced and thoughful posts. 
4p - Danne - Great poster. Makes a lot of thoughtful original threads, which is great for the forums.
3p - Veknoid - Not familiar with this poster, but he's been active, which puts him above the other two.
2p - Squilliam - Who?
1p - Montana - Who?

NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:
5p - Kresnik (great and reasonable poster. When starts the Best New User Tournament btw.? )

That's what I was wondering. It usually starts around this time and it would be awfully rude to not let 2012 Newcomers have a chance at it.

Me and rainbow are hosting it. It starts in late jan/early feb

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:

What maniac gave you this power?

Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:

Rainbow, you peasant.

spurgeonryan said:
Danne
Kresnik
veknoid
Squilliam
Monty( has not been here most of the year and was barely in the forums when he was, would be a crime if he beat these fine active users)

I thhoughttt what we had was special!!!!!1

5p - Squilliam (for the hilarity and all the fun we've had together)

4p - MontanaHatchet (I'm moving him down from first because he's pretty much given up on the site)

3p - DanneSandin (for the mafia)

2p - Kresnik (a great new user)

1p - Veknoid_Outcast (I'm sure he's great but I don't really know him)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:

Ahah! I found it...

Rainbow Yoshi posted something on man-bear-pig's wall

As a previous co-host of Newcomer of the year, I'm inviting you again to co-host when the time comes.

*Mr. Burns voice* Excellent...

on 25 September 2012

i.eatliver.com/2010/5918.jpg

on 27 September 2012