By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 3

gergroy said:
Out of curiosity, how are these users nominated for this? Are the ops just pulling names out of the air or what? I mean, veknoid has only been on the site since the end of september... Not even half of the year.

There was a nomination thread made by trucko about a month ago. The people who got the most votes in that will get/have got through to this stage of the competition

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Out of curiosity, how are these users nominated for this? Are the ops just pulling names out of the air or what? I mean, veknoid has only been on the site since the end of september... Not even half of the year.

Not out of thin air. There was a nomination thread. You could nominate 20 vgchart users. I am guessing the top of top made the nominations. 

Edit: Got Ninja'd by MBP!

man-bear-pig said:
gergroy said:

There was a nomination thread made by trucko about a month ago. The people who got the most votes in that will get/have got through to this stage of the competition

Guess I missed the cut ... sobs sobs!

tbone51 said:
man-bear-pig said:
gergroy said:

There's 110 people who made it to the competition, so don't give up hope.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
tbone51 said:
man-bear-pig said:
gergroy said:

There's 110 people who made it to the competition, so don't give up hope.

Oh damnnnn..... Thats alot! Even thoughi been here a month by monday I hope People vote for me lol! Thanks!

Around the Network

Now this is a tough round. I actually think that all five of these guys are prime examples of top users (present and past). That being said, I am going to vote based on their performances this year.

5p - Danne Sandin (What can I say? This guy has really impressed me a lot in his rookie year. He always adds a lot to the discussion)
4p - Veknoid_Outcast (The same as above. The only thing is that he's only been here for the last couple of months. If I weren't straight I'd stalk him)
3p - Kresnik (Another fantastic junior member. I know him a little less than the other two, but I'm on it)
2p - Montana Hatchet (One of my favorite people ever on the site, but he left us. :( )
1p - Squilliam (Guy hasn't been around much. I used to love his threads. Funny guy)

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

5p Kresnik
4p Veknoid_Outcast
3p Squilliam
2p MontanaHatchet
1p DanneSandin

5 - DanneSandin (Great poster and Mafia player)
4 - veknoid_outcast (Got to know him in the Top 50 thread, he's got good taste in games)
3 - Kresnik (Same as above, also he loves Amelie)
2 - Squilliam (Funny guy who should be around more often)
1 - Montana_Hatchet (Awesome poster who like it has been mentioned before has been too absent last year)

Signature goes here!

I gotta say it's quite warming to hear all these nice things people has to say about me :) Thank you all :)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

From this point, you have 4 hours to vote. Use your points wisely.