By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 3

man-bear-pig said:

Rainbow, you peasant.

This is madness.

Goodbye, I need to congregate with the VgChartz community to plan ways to strip you of your power.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Rainbow, you peasant.

This is madness.

Goodbye, I need to congregate with the VgChartz community to plan ways to strip you of your power.

spurgeonryan said:
Because this is User of the year. Mods voting for other mods dos not equal User of the year. Veknoid has been a nice new addition. Squilliam has been here. Voting for people who have not been active at all or contributed is a slap in the face of these other fine members who have been great. Mods here should know better.

That is why we forgot about him. That is why ioi does not win each year. Any vote should be honest. Not based on who you are best buds with.

Certain users can contribute more in one post, than other people in 20 posts. Its not a case of how active a user has been.

man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:
5p - Kresnik (great and reasonable poster. When starts the Best New User Tournament btw.? )

That's what I was wondering. It usually starts around this time and it would be awfully rude to not let 2012 Newcomers have a chance at it.

Me and rainbow are hosting it. It starts in late jan/early feb

Rainbow? RainbowYoshi?

Are you even sure he'll be around at that time?

Calm your jets folks! The newcomer of the year competition is coming!

@Ninpie, the later we make it, the longer you'll get to keep your title. As soon as the crown gets placed on THE1's head, you'll have NOTHING! BAHAHA!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Because this is User of the year. Mods voting for other mods dos not equal User of the year. Veknoid has been a nice new addition. Squilliam has been here. Voting for people who have not been active at all or contributed is a slap in the face of these other fine members who have been great. Mods here should know better.

That is why we forgot about him. That is why ioi does not win each year. Any vote should be honest. Not based on who you are best buds with.

We aren't just voting for Montana because we're best buds. He's been a great member and a great Moderator.

man-bear-pig said:
Calm your jets folks! The newcomer of the year competition is coming!

@Ninpie, the later we make it, the longer you'll get to keep your title. As soon as the crown gets placed on THE1's head, you'll have NOTHING! BAHAHA!

I know the center of your anxiety is jealousy MBP, and you know it too!

Muahahahaha!

Edit: We should stop getting off track. Make a thread about this or something!

spurgeonryan said:
Danne
Kresnik
veknoid
Squilliam
Monty( has not been here most of the year and was barely in the forums when he was, would be a crime if he beat these fine active users)

For future reference, do not forget to put the points next to the users to avoid any confusion.

spurgeonryan said:
We are not getting off track. This is about User of the year. There was no presidential like debate so we are debating what equals User of the year material. It is obvious why you guys are voting for him. Even if he was here for one day you would vote for him on name alone. Talking to walls is not a hobby of mine, so later.

I wasn't talking about your conversation. I was talking about the NewComer of the Year conversation.

Voting still going on...

5p - Kresnik
4p - Veknoid_Outcast
3p - DanneSandin
2p - Squilliam
1p - MontanaHatchet