By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead (Season 3) Official Thread - New poll about finale!

Should Carl have killed the kid (Andy?) in the finale?

No, let him give up his weapon 23 53.49%

Yes, he would have hurt them 12 27.91%

No, he should've shot hi... 2 4.65%

No, let Andy take them ho... 5 11.63%

Total:42

can't wait for tomorrow! love the show!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Hype hype hype!

I remember watching season 1, but i haven't got back into watching the show. Haven't watched season 2 and probably won't watch season 3.

It's gonna be awesome. Having read the comics, I can tell you there's a lot to look forward to this season. The prison is a great setting and the governor is a really interesting character - speaking of the governor, I just bought the spinoff book "Rise of the Governor".

I CANNOT WAIT!! The hype is quite high!

Around the Network

Hype Hype Super Monkey Ball Banana Hype!!!

HYPE TRAIN!

BasilZero said:
I read some of the comics and gonna be exciting to see the Prison and the group encountering the governor.

I wonder how different it'll be from the comic series ;p

So much hype!

Well, very different as (light spoilers) in the comics different characters are alive or dead and there are some entirely new characters, I wonder if the prisoners will be in this one.

They generally only have the same settings and share a few characters and plot points.

This show is amazing; almost as good as game of thrones. Is it premiering in the UK tomorrow aswell or will I have to watch it online...? >_>

man-bear-pig said:
This show is amazing; almost as good as game of thrones. Is it premiering in the UK tomorrow aswell or will I have to watch it online...? >_>

I'm sure it'll be on FX a week late or channel 5 like 6 months late. I'm not gonna wait a week, gonna watch it online.