By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead (Season 3) Official Thread - New poll about finale!

Should Carl have killed the kid (Andy?) in the finale?

No, let him give up his weapon 23 53.49%

Yes, he would have hurt them 12 27.91%

No, he should've shot hi... 2 4.65%

No, let Andy take them ho... 5 11.63%

Total:42
c03n3nj0 said:
@ spurge, thanks!

Slightly off-topic: I maintain T-Dogg is a genius. As a black guy in a zombie apocalypse the odds are basically waiting to screw him in the ass. Instead of being mauled by zombies he lays low and survives. Drama? Nah, that's just gonna get him killed like everybody else.

What  you saying about black character in zombie   apocalypse

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
JayWood2010 said:
sethnintendo said:

Was a pretty good first episode for season 3. Hershel was a given due to the comic. I highly doubt they will let him survive. I wonder if they are going to have that psycho prisoner that cuts up the girls in the comics and then tries to cut up Andrea (I believe). If they do then I assume they might kill off the youngest of Hershel's daughter. It has been awhile since I read the comic (I only got a few volumes which ended with Rick announcing they are the walking dead which happened earlier in the show then the comic). I know everything isn't totally related between the comic and the show but there are some obvious correlations. I actually liked that they killed Shane early in the comic because I didn't really give a shit about the tension of him sleeping with his wife.

What I want to know is where the hell is Tyreese from the comic? T Dogg is not as bad ass but I am trying to find a Tyreese. I think it was a mistake for them not to include this character from the comic. Either they need to make T Dogg more of a bad ass or they should kill him off.

If you are going to talk about the comics at least say spoiler alert.  Thanks for ruining things for me.  Anyways that would be to brutal to have someone die that way on the show so I call doubtful for her.  Maybe trying but I dont see it happening.

Well it could be a spoiler or it couldn't.  I probably should have done something with that post but the way they handled Shane in the show over the comics makes me suspect on a few things.  Sure he eventually died in the show but he lasted way longer than he did in the comic.  He died pretty damn quick in the comic with Rick's son shooting him when they had a standoff.  In the comics he even goes back to the original camp site after reaching the prison to dig up Shane and shoot him in the head.  His son shot and killed him but not in the head.  This is after Rick realized that even if you weren't bitten that if you died then you came back a zombie.  So he made a trip by himself to put Shane out of his buried misery.

I'm aware of shane in the comics, and I'm aware of a few other things from the comics, still though they follow the comics one way or the other.  They change a lot of things but in case they don't I do not want to know about them.  And as far as Beth as I said, it's too brutal for a show on T.V.  or at least I believe it would be.

spurgeonryan said:
I want Zombie Lori Baby! They will cut its teeth out and arms off and let it grow up as a zombie.

That part when she was describing what it could be really creeped me out.

spurgeonryan said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
spurgeonryan said:
I want Zombie Lori Baby! They will cut its teeth out and arms off and let it grow up as a zombie.

That part when she was describing what it could be really creeped me out.

Did you ever see the zombie movie with the black guy from Mission Impossible 3? That is what I picture in my head.

link dat

spurgeonryan said:
Www.gotogoogleyourfuckingself.com

Obligatory :p

Actually I was just on steam with pezus and I told him I was going to get a hair cut. So I am not supposed to be on.

Ving rhames.

He's in 2 zombie movies that I know of. The Dawn of the Dead remake, and some shitty bluntly titled low budget movie called "zombie apocalypse."

Around the Network

thought the episode was ok not as good as the 1st for season 1 and 2 though, idk the woah factor goes down for me when a series enters its later seasons (or maybe i just miss "the bad guy" shane) it even did for other epic shows like lost and prison break

when another character fills in the bad guy position or when merle shows up im sure it'll get much better for me

Play Me

green_sky said:
c03n3nj0 said:
@ spurge, thanks!

Slightly off-topic: I maintain T-Dogg is a genius. As a black guy in a zombie apocalypse the odds are basically waiting to screw him in the ass. Instead of being mauled by zombies he lays low and survives. Drama? Nah, that's just gonna get him killed like everybody else.

What  you saying about black character in zombie   apocalypse

Touché

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

the guns looked and behaved completely fake. no recoil. no muzzle flash, one hand running and gunning.not only that, their gun handling looked terrible. None of the actors appeared to have ever shot a real gun before. For example, the older lady (cant remember her name) when she fired her Ak at rick, and she said sorry, she pulled back the charging handle for no reason. the Ak is a semi auto weapon. there is no need to charge it after every shot. And then ricks kid (he's always annoying), has no idea how to hold a gun. If you look when they are first clearing that home at the beginning of the episode, he is clearly holding the pistol with his thumbs gripping either side, crossed over each other. Your thumbs are supposed to be only on the left side. Also when he is shooting the zombies at the prison, you can see his left and right index fingers in the trigger guard. Using both fingers to pull the trigger. I would go on and on about how bad their gun handling was, but this would turn into me writing a novel.

I really did try to watch this show's premiere! But I just can't... it's so gross.

The rest of my family loves it however.

Daryl is still the best and Laurie and the little boy still the worst characters. Overall this episode was allright, I hope for some lesbian action between Andrea and the black girl.