By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead (Season 3) Official Thread - New poll about finale!

Should Carl have killed the kid (Andy?) in the finale?

No, let him give up his weapon 23 53.49%

Yes, he would have hurt them 12 27.91%

No, he should've shot hi... 2 4.65%

No, let Andy take them ho... 5 11.63%

Total:42
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Daryl is still the best and Laurie and the little boy still the worst characters. Overall this episode was allright, I hope for some lesbian action between Andrea and the black girl.

It did seem to be heading that way, didn't it?! I knew I wasn't crazy

Andrea likes it when Michonne's pet zombies watch.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
Daryl is still the best and Laurie and the little boy still the worst characters. Overall this episode was allright, I hope for some lesbian action between Andrea and the black girl.

Andrea likes it when Michonne's pet zombies watch.

I feel sorry for them. They have to watch them without being able to take care of themselves.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:

That would be so aweomoe!

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
I really did try to watch this show's premiere! But I just can't... it's so gross.

The rest of my family loves it however.

Yeah it's not for everyone I guess. But the makeup and gore is so gooood

I agree with you on that!

spurgeonryan said:
I want Zombie Lori Baby! They will cut its teeth out and arms off and let it grow up as a zombie.

morbid bastard :-O

they should this lori, and rip her jaw off so she finally shuts the fuck. I hate this bitch as much as Ang Lee

Around the Network

How could the baby chew through her womb if it doesn't have teeth?

pezus said:
Is NOBODY excited for the new episode tonight??

Tomorrow night for me, because I need to wait for it to be legally uploaded so I can legally download it. Very hyped.

I'm pumped for tonight. If I don't go to a friend's apt to watch it (I don't have cable) then I'll probably just watch it on AMC's website when they upload it.

I bet the one that ran away into the little court yard actually survived. So I believe there are still 3 prisoners left. If he died like we all believe then that makes only two.  Killing them off a lot quicker than the comic.  Is the white prisoner Axel from the comics?