By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead (Season 3) Official Thread - New poll about finale!

Should Carl have killed the kid (Andy?) in the finale?

No, let him give up his weapon 23 53.49%

Yes, he would have hurt them 12 27.91%

No, he should've shot hi... 2 4.65%

No, let Andy take them ho... 5 11.63%

Total:42
JayWood2010 said:

I haven't watched Mad Men yet but I've heard it's really good.  I'm currently watchin Game of Thrones.

Yeah I need to get to that as well. I have a week off school soon so it'll probably be then. A LOT of hype surrounding it so I have very high hopes :)

Mad Men is awesome, 2nd only to BB out of those listed + TWD imo.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
JayWood2010 said:

I haven't watched Mad Men yet but I've heard it's really good.  I'm currently watchin Game of Thrones.

Yeah I need to get to that as well. I have a week off school soon so it'll probably be then. A LOT of hype surrounding it so I have very high hopes :)

Agreed haha I've only watched 4 episodes of Game of Thrones so far and so far I'm not liking it much.  i've never been a big fan of medievil movies though so that's probably why.  I'm going to keep watching it though because it does show potential, I just need to let the characters and story develop more probably.  

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
JayWood2010 said:

Agreed haha I've only watched 4 episodes of Game of Thrones so far and so far I'm not liking it much.  i've never been a big fan of medievil movies though so that's probably why.  I'm going to keep watching it though because it does show potential, I just need to let the characters and story develop more probably.  

Indeed. Don't stop now! That would be crazy. The best is yet to come, I promise you that.

OT: This episode was actually really good! Some intense moments, like Laurie "kissing" Hershel. Damn I thought he was going to bite her mouth.

I'm not lol  Yeah I thought she was done for lol Can't wait til next episode and see what drama Murl brings.  Does anybody know if they're going to split this season again like they did last year?

This started again?!

Got some catching up to do!

Great episode; apparently the first one ever without Rick at all.

One thing I didn't notice until I saw it on Talking Dead: One of the heads in the Governor's room at the end was the injured military soldier they had. I would have thought they would have let him live since his friends had already been killed and no longer posed a threat. O.o

The Governor is ruthless!

Around the Network

Damn didn't see that coming at the end. Better episode than last one. Also started reading the comics. The story is quite a bit different it seems in some ways.

Andrea ALWAYS goes after the crazy ones. >_>

archbrix said:
Great episode; apparently the first one ever without Rick at all.

One thing I didn't notice until I saw it on Talking Dead: One of the heads in the Governor's room at the end was the injured military soldier they had. I would have thought they would have let him live since his friends had already been killed and no longer posed a threat. O.o

The Governor is ruthless!

You should see him in the comics.  I don't think they could show most of what he did though in the comics.  It would be too graphic.

I keep thinking that there is some kind of point to the aquarium.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
sales2099 said:
I keep thinking that there is some kind of point to the aquarium.

Yeah wtf was that? Keeping the heads alive, but for what?

Experiments. Making zombie tea. Either way so gross.