By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Walking Dead (Season 3) Official Thread - New poll about finale!

Should Carl have killed the kid (Andy?) in the finale?

No, let him give up his weapon 23 53.49%

Yes, he would have hurt them 12 27.91%

No, he should've shot hi... 2 4.65%

No, let Andy take them ho... 5 11.63%

Total:42
spurgeonryan said:
Only homeless people do no have cable. Lol

Cable is overpriced bs.  I would never sign up for it unless they actually offered an a la carte option.  Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Redbox is enough for me and way cheaper than cable per month.  Overpriced cable modem service is the only thing I pay for from monopolistic cable companies.

Around the Network
pezus said:
So how long now, does anyone know?

One hour for the show to air on AMC and than whatever time it takes for it to appear every where else. Usually from anywhere between half hour to hours. 

AMC website is all messed up right now. The text and graphics aren't showing up like they should (all scattered). I assume this is because of the heavy site traffic. Just watched the webisodes on there which I didn't even know existed.

Yesterday I watched the pilot on Netflix. I really liked it, but I'm too busy to watch the rest! maybe in a week or so.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I... just missed it...

:'(

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Here it goes: 

FACK!!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

come on man. Why does nobody check the ground zombies?! It's zombie survival 101.

I really like the way Rick is leading the group, he is tough as nails but not acting like some sort of king or telling everybody to do his work.

Daryl needs to kick up his badassery. I also enjoy T-dog getting a little more screen time and I still hate Lorie.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

very good episode!! looks like Hershel's not going to make it past this season(imo) but I'm gonna call BS on how hershel got bit...the whole group runs past the Zombie and not a single reaction yet when Hershel walks by it bites him!? WTF!? Zombies aren't some smart predator...

also is it me or is their some blooming relationship between Rick's son and Hershel's daughter? there seems to be a noticeable gap in age....

though I don't like Lorie, I don't like how Rick's being a dick to her, he's just running away from the obvious...the baby's coming whether he likes it or not. it shouldn't matter whether its Shane's or not now that he's dead...

BasilZero said:
arcane_chaos said:
very good episode!! looks like Hershel's not going to make it past this season(imo) but I'm gonna call BS on how hershel got bit...the whole group runs past the Zombie and not a single reaction yet when Hershel walks by it bites him!? WTF!? Zombies aren't some smart predator...

also is it me or is their some blooming relationship between Rick's son and Hershel's daughter? there seems to be a noticeable gap in age....

though I don't like Lorie, I don't like how Rick's being a dick to her, he's just running away from the obvious...the baby's coming whether he likes it or not. it shouldn't matter whether its Shane's or not now that he's dead...

Didnt see the episode but I did read about it. 

1st part - Did you read the comics before? ;p

2nd part - Yeah I wouldnt be surprised, I mean Carl was suppose to have a relationship with Sophia in some way according to the comics but they killed her off in the TV series ~.~ So this mix up makes more sense with the current cast along with the fact there's a 3 year gap, I'm guessing would be seen as normal for the situation they are in I guess?

3rd part - Great character development, they had to make someone a asshole since Shane (the best character in the storyline imo) died :(.

1st part, yeah I do read the comic :p

2nd part, not that I have something against it, there just a noticeable gap in age unlike the relationship he had with Sophia where they were of similar age

3rd part well atleast Shane made it that far in the tv series :p

spurgeonryan said:
arcane_chaos said:

I thought it was more of how cold she got towards him when he told her about what happened with Shane. he was at the end of his rope and she turned cold against him? That was bullshit last season. Then all the lies and being dumb really angered me. She has some brownie points because of this episode though.

I think Carl does like her and he is less annoying now. Last season I would have slept well at night if he would have just died with sophia. Maybe that is the Dexter episode I just watched talking.....

They would have had him get bit one way or another, even if they could have thought of something better. Now we just wait and see if what I yelled at Rick will work. Cutting his leg off.

I agree with you on Lorie, it's just that the season takes place about I'd say 3-5 months after the events on the farm...that means though-out that whole season(winter) Rick has been acting like this...That's a long time to hold something against her, I don't dislike Lorie for sleeping with Shane since they both believed he  was dead...It's a goddamn miracle  how Rick survived what happened to him at the hospital. atleast Lorie's trying to make amends and Rick's basically saying "Fuck-off"

as for Carl, yeah he seems "cooler" but if his character development goes the way of the comic, then it's a one-way ticket back to doucheville